Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will respect GGG and his career IF....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    they are all winnable fights

wtf..... ?

#notaboutdatlife
    All those fights are winnable by GGG, pity his fangirls don't have the same confidence. "He don't need to fight them doe. He proved himself already doe. Lemieux and Brook doe."

They don't want to see the best fights made.
    They just really don't want to see their idol lose. Sad.

Comment

kinda lucky he didnt face other elites, or he'd be looking at a string of losses.

lucky GGG wasnt relevant all that time.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        jeezus h christ

FACT: you said that Golovkin was willing to fight everyone
        FACT: Golovkin was not willing to fight everyone

you used two examples, neither of them honestly

1) forget the OBVIOUS cashout, and biggest payday in the WORLD, Canelo..... insinuating that Golovkin is a fearless warrior for accepting a fight that will setup his GRANDKIDS for life..... is just silly

Canelo is the biggest payday in the sport, if Golovkin was not willing to fight Canelo then he was not willing to fight anyone

btw, Golovkin just showed " no interest " in a trilogy..... which does not reflect well on your assertion, now that Golovkin knows Canelo has his number

2) they did everything they could to avoid Danny Jacobs, they put up so many roadblocks that it cost them a fight date..... and they only had to pay Danny another 250k

If that fight had not been ordered by the WBA, it would never have happened

3) I can name 8 fighters who Golovkin could have fought, but he CHOSE not to..... some of those fighters were SUPERSTARS..... most - if not all - of those fighters, would have been Golovkin's best opponent to date..... so, your statement is blatantly incorrect

that rubbish..... was the " duckin me doe " rubbish that Team Bullshlt spent 6 years spinning to their fans..... well when Golovkin recently avoided Saunders and Charlo, and was stripped for ducking Derevyanchenko, he blew that myth out of the water

you golov-fans simply cannot keep it real

which is what is fueling me

the day you guys keep it real, I will stop
        Yeah not a biased post at all

Just pure facts .... I mean typical hating BS , Not saying certain aspects of Golovkins career shouldn’t be criticized but you manage to go full ****** with it

1) He fought the 2 best MWs ls back to back so all this talk of him not willing to fight the best MWs is BS

Reluctant to have a trilogy fight, First off hasn’t signed with a platform yet so who knows at this point

and Yes he might be reluctant to have a trilogy fight in which the first 2 roughy 80% of media and fans had him as the winner, Especially the first fight the scorecards handed in by the 2 judges almost proving the bias that goes on in the sport as far as favouring the cash cow and probably showing borderline corruption . If he’s reluctant it’s because he knows he’s getting Marquezed when he fought PAC and he can win the fights but won’t get a decision and anything short of a KO he’s not going to win, Can you blame the guy. But let me guess your hating a.ss actually believes The decisions were fair and correct in those fights

2) The Jacobs fight was delayed because Jacobs wanted a larger split then what the WBA mandates

I’m sure if you were in that position and there’s a agreed upon split that you’d gladly give your opponent a higher % and take $ out of your pocket . But guess what , he did just that to make the fight. Not the sign of a guy who didn’t want the fight or was ducking or avoiding Jacobs

3) I know some of the so called 8 fighters ( list them ) he so called ducked and they include Sergio Mora . It’s laughable
        you actually believe Golovkin would swerve Mora. Some fighters like Lara his team avoided because he has a style that is custom made to at least make Golovkin look bad if not get the W. I’m a huge Lara fan and I’d love for the fight to happen but Golovkins team isn’t going to have him fight a threat like Lara who has no fans with a high probability of at least making him look human if not outright losing . It’s the same reason Ortiz can’t get notable fights at HW because hes high risk has no fanbase and it’s easy for notable names not fighting him with no real uproar . And yeah I know Canelo took the fight and props to him for that but he also lost and got another favourable decision bordering on corruption, I mean 1 judge gave Canelo 9 rounds and 8 of them in a row and Morettis Card was also BS. It’s easy for the Cash cow to take on the biggest threats when his team knows he only need to win 3-4 rounds and still manage to get a decision.

Yeah Golovkin ducked Saunders even though a
        Deal was in place and agreed upon by both sides if the first Canelo fight never materialized. Doesn’t
        Look like a fighter ducking or fitting your narrative. As far as the the Devre fight, The IBF ordering it after Canelo popped dirty was BS similar to when they stripped Fury for not fighting his Mando instead of a Klit rematch . Just another case of the IBF following their rules to the T and not only doing something that isn’t good for their organization but also the sport ,

I’m sure a Warrior like yourself would risk the payday of a Canelo rematch in September and take a fight against a Fighter that is high risk and had a realistic chance to derail that payday. Yeah he’s ducking though even though anyone in the same situation would have done the same thing

But keep up the hate man, Golovkins on your mind non stop and he seems to run your life . You’d probably have a cure for cancer or be worth 9 figures If you spent 1/10 of the time and energy on something worthwhile instead of blindly hating Golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
          1) He fought the 2 best MWs ls back to back so all this talk of him not willing to fight the best MWs is BS
          interesting you used the word BS, seeing as you made that up.

and Yes he might be reluctant to have a trilogy fight in which the first 2 roughy 80% of media and fans had him as the winner,
          lost twice. You only started calling canelo bent AFTER he whupped GGG. sour grapes.

E

2) The Jacobs fight was delayed because Jacobs wanted a larger split then what the WBA mandates
          jacobs was the first top contender he ever fought in his life. That fight wasnt delayed 35 years of Golovkins life.

But keep up the hate man, Golovkins on your mind non stop and he seems to run your life . You’d probably have a cure for cancer or be worth 9 figures If you spent 1/10 of the time and energy on something worthwhile instead of blindly hating Golovkin
          you'd be president of america if you used your lying skills as well.
          and was a billionaires son, tbf.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
            Nah just sick of all the back and forth. I am entitled to mock GGG until the criteria I have laid out is met. I am also entitled to say that fat red kid lit that boy up like a Christmas tree until proven otherwise
            Canelo was out landed in both fights with Golovkin and Golovkin was the guy lit up according to you. Give your head a shake.. I know you're just trying to get on peoples nerves and your a hard working troll but show some self respect.
            Last edited by TonyGe; 02-08-2019, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
              interesting you used the word BS, seeing as you made that up.

lost twice. You only started calling canelo bent AFTER he whupped GGG. sour grapes.

E

jacobs was the first top contender he ever fought in his life. That fight wasnt delayed 35 years of Golovkins life.

you'd be president of america if you used your lying skills as well.
              and was a billionaires son, tbf.
              Good to see you going all Clint Eastwood in the movie In the line of fire and deciding to be Aboutfkn bodyguard

So Golovkin didn’t fight Jacobs and Canelo back to back who were both considered the best MWs along with Golovkin. Please tell me what fighters were rated above them

Calling Canelo Bent ? That makes no sense . The fact is 80% of the media and fans had Golovkin winning both fights and the scoring in the first fight by 2 of the judges is disgraceful. And the cards in the rematch are questionable also.

Jacobs was the first top Contender. you realize MW was sh.it for years with only a handful of decent names and all of them chose other options instead of fighting Golovkin because there were easier or more lucrative fights available to them

Sturm - who also had the same promoter as Golovkin had no interest in having their $ man face Golovkin

Martinez- chose to fight Murray at home and Cotto who was perceived as a easy fight and a big payday

Cotto - chose to beat down on Geale and have a big $ fight with Canelo

Canelo - his team had him drop the belt and waited almost 2 years to make the fight hoping to age him while Fighting in his own made up division

Barker - is on record saying Golovkin team offered to
              Fight him for free if they just wanted advertising in the ring and his teamed turned it down

Quillen - said he wanted 10 mil to fight basically admitting he had no interest

Lee - chose to fight Saunders

Am I missing any notable names ?

What else could Golovkin do but beat down the rest of the 2nd and 3rd tier MW if none of the fighters with any clout wanted to get in the ring with him

But yeah this is all just lies I guess

Comment

Good to see you going all Clint Eastwood in the movie In the line of fire and deciding to be Aboutfkn bodyguard

So Golovkin didn’t fight Jacobs and Canelo back to back who were both considered the best MWs along with Golovkin. Please tell me what fighters were rated above them
                ah right ok you said fought not beat, which he did eventually at age 35 true, with a record of 1-1-1 in top contender fights. You can see why he didnt face top contenders earlier when his win rate against them is 33%.

However the rest of what you wrote is BS.
                Last edited by DreamFighter; 02-08-2019, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                  ah right ok you said fought not beat, which he did eventually at age 35 true, with a record of 1-1-1 in top contender fights. You can see why he didnt face top contenders earlier when his win rate against them is 33%.

However the rest of what you wrote is BS.
                  Sure buds

Point out what I’m lying about in any of my posts this thread

Golovkin was basically rescued out of boxing purgatory at age 30 and it took a couple years for him to prove that he brought $ to the table

When did you expect him to fight these top notch fighters who as I explained all the fighters with even a little bit of clout all chose to have easier fights or fights that were far more lucrative ( which I’m not knocking that’s what the approach taken in the sport )

So your knocking him for facing the 2 best MW available who were both prime at age when only
                  A handful of fighters have managed to stay top dogs and almost fighters have completely fallen off a cliff

And I don’t know what to say if you think Golovkin deserved getting a Draw in the first fight. With the scorecards showing the judges at best were incompetent and at worst corrupt and a L in the rematch also with questionable scorecards.

Comment

Fights top opposition.

Should move up to 168 too, wasted prime years fighting Geales' and Wades'

Comment

Sure buds

Point out what I’m lying about in any of my posts this thread

Golovkin was basically rescued out of boxing purgatory at age 30 and it took a couple years for him to prove that he brought $ to the table

When did you expect him to fight these top notch fighters who as I explained all the fighters with even a little bit of clout all chose to have easier fights or fights that were far more lucrative ( which I’m not knocking that’s what the approach taken in the sport )

So your knocking him for facing the 2 best MW available who were both prime at age when only
                      A handful of fighters have managed to stay top dogs and almost fighters have completely fallen off a cliff

And I don’t know what to say if you think Golovkin deserved getting a Draw in the first fight. With the scorecards showing the judges at best were incompetent and at worst corrupt and a L in the rematch also with questionable scorecards.
                      yeh loads of fighters make just 2 good defences and then fall, GGGs the same as all of them, and thats no insult, its being nice to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X