Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will respect GGG and his career IF....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaFan View Post
    I liked your style better when you typed a sentence or two to troll. You must be bored today!
    Nah just sick of all the back and forth. I am entitled to mock GGG until the criteria I have laid out is met. I am also entitled to say that fat red kid lit that boy up like a Christmas tree until proven otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      I'd favour Jacobs over Charlo tbh.
      maybe slightly. unless you mean lil charlo in which case yes.

i know they are twins but one is in lil-er division, i mean....last time i looked, i might be wrong now.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
        maybe slightly. unless you mean lil charlo in which case yes.

i know they are twins but one is in lil-er division, i mean....last time i looked, i might be wrong now.
        It does get hard to keep up considering there are five of them. Jermall, Jermell, Jermill, Jermoll and last but not least Jermull. Oh and then there is their gender-neutral sibling Xermall

Comment

Well it's obvious he will fight bjs and Jacobs oneday. But people want things instantly nowadays.
          Pac v Floyd took 6 years. If it takes Ggg 3 years count ourselves lucky

Comment

Nah GGG has accomplished more than those boxers, easily. But to be considered 'great' you need to do great things - which I feel he has not done.

His legacy is at MW - he never went to another division and that's fine. But if his career is at MW then he should try and clean house to prove how good he is. Wins over those guys this late in his career would only solidify his past wins as well.

Honest question: Do you want to see GGG fight those boxers before he retires?
            Does a fighter now have to be considered "great" by you to respect them, and what is your metric of greatness?
            Every kid I've sparred with over the years most certainly wouldn't be considered "great" by you, yet I still respect the hell out of them.

Comment

LOL, no one gives a f^ck what you think, go back to your tryhard unfunny trolling.

Comment

Nah just sick of all the back and forth. I am entitled to mock GGG until the criteria I have laid out is met. I am also entitled to say that fat red kid lit that boy up like a Christmas tree until proven otherwise
                You are entitled to make a fool of yourself and you have done a nice job of that. Who the hell are you to set up criteria a boxer must live up to not to be mocked by you???? GGG is a ****** rich future hall of fame boxer who doesn't even know you exist so he is not effected by your insults. The people on this board have already made up their mind about GGG and aren't influenced by all the hate you are spewing. About all you have accomplished is to piss off guys like me who like GGG. You have superior disrespectful way of talking even about boxers you apparently like. You call Canelo a fat red kid. You know nothing about boxing and what it takes to be a good boxer. You are just a hateful childish clown. Stick to watching sesame street.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  You are entitled to make a fool of yourself and you have done a nice job of that. Who the hell are you to set up criteria a boxer must live up to not to be mocked by you???? GGG is a ****** rich future hall of fame boxer who doesn't even know you exist so he is not effected by your insults. The people on this board have already made up their mind about GGG and aren't influenced by all the hate you are spewing. About all you have accomplished is to piss off guys like me who like GGG. You have superior disrespectful way of talking even about boxers you apparently like. You call Canelo a fat red kid. You know nothing about boxing and what it takes to be a good boxer. You are just a hateful childish clown. Stick to watching sesame street.
                  LOL didn't even read, how sad.

I honestly don't think there is a fanbase with more collective estrogen and *******uality than the GGG fanbase, thanks for all proving my point. LOL! I think you are all just scared of him losing (yet again) and are happy for him to face a bum or two before retirement (which you will hype up as credible opponents).

Can't wait for Canelo to put a whooping on that boy a third time and see half of you sook off. "He greatest MW eva doe. Title defenses doe. He actualy beet Canelo doe." Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    LOL, no one gives a f^ck what you think, go back to your tryhard unfunny trolling.
                    You have a monkey as your avi which is fitting because you are one too. You may call me a GGG 'hater' but what's really, REALLY gay is grown men on this site worshipping him and geting emotional enough to attack others who disagree with his supposed greatness.

Just count yourselves lucky your BOY didn't test the waters at 168. Also, can't wait for Canelo to whip that donkey a third time and see you all cry again. I'm having fun on here while you bytches cry tears defending your champion GGG. Phaggots, the lot of you.

PEACE!

Comment

I'd favour Jacobs over Charlo tbh.
                      That and the fact you are Gay and sad are the only things that make sense in your posts.

Comment

Working...
                      X