Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will respect GGG and his career IF....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin fans seem to have extremely low standards and expectations from their fighter LMAO

Golovkin's career is..... average, at best

who cares about bullshlt interim title defences against scrubs

seriously

just like with EVERYONE else, it comes down to one thing.....

WHO did he beat, with consideration given to when/how

#average

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      I would just about bet my life I know whats up

and how I know..... is because Team Bullshlt will be doing the exact same thing they have always done..... take the easiest possible path, ALL reward, no risk

they want another handout from Canelo, no question

that is the biggest payday in the sport

so, they will sign with DAZN..... no question

I would bet my life that DAZN want more from Golovkin than a no-hoper then Canelo..... and Golovkin will want to bank that Canelo payday and then bump..... they will not risk fighting Jacobs, Andrade, etc..... no way

I would just about bet my life that is the holdup
      Maybe. I hope you’re wrong. Aside from many debating who won etc. etc. same goes for the Ward Kova debates, I would like to see GGG fight on Fox.

It’s the only way GGG Can receive redemption for his resume and for himself. I honestly think GGG beats Plant. Haymon can even make GGG vs Eubank or DeGale winner in the UK should GGG be trustworthy with Haymon’s portfolio.

Aside from Canelo, how could GGG turn down fights under Hearn and his Matchroom strategy? Andrade and Jacobs have no plans to fight each other due to friendship, so that Hearn benefits more with GGG freeing up those positions as he’s also the bigger draw.

I don’t want a GGG Canelo Trilogy. Even at 168, Canelo will come with bad intentions in their third meetup which would deteriorate GGG’s longevity for more fights.

I vote for GGG on Fox. Haymon needs to try harder, and GGG should give up conspiracy theories and sign with him. PAC did.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        1) he made a bunch of silly excuses to avoid Sergio Mora in a showcase on HBO, preferring instead to fight a NO-HOPER in Monaco on free-TV

Mora was an ex-champ who had clearly faded, which is the ideal opponent for a young fighter attempting to establish himself on the world-stage..... boxing has always worked that way.....

NOT saying that Golovkin could not have beaten Mora, just that the Latin Snake is a known mover/spoiler who is notoriously difficult to look good against..... and they were not willing to risk failing to put Mora away, looking bad in the process, or..... worse

when I heard Loeffler stuttering and stammering his way through half-a-dozen silly excuses, I knew what was up..... that was ridiculous..... because insisting that someone is irrelevant, and not a draw..... only works if you fight someone relevant who IS a draw..... not an unknown NO-HOPER on free TV who is WORSE

missing opportunities like that, and with guys like Cotto..... is why Golovkin only has 97k fans..... he needed those type of fights

2) they did the exact same thing to Lara and Ward, who are both also known mover/spoilers who are notoriously difficult to look good against.....

Lara would have been Golovkin's best opponent to date at that point..... and once again, insisting that someone is irrelevant, and not a draw..... only works if you fight someone relevant who IS a draw..... not guys like Willie Monroe, Wade, Brook, etc.....

3) Ward..... they promised to fight Ward at 168..... a) they killed the fight in June 2015 by demanding a catchweight they knew would kill the fight..... b) in September 2015 they refused that fight in 36 minutes flat

4) the superstar Cotto, should have been the ultimate goal of every fighter from 140-160..... at that point in time, Cotto was the very best option, because May/Pac were totally unrealistic and never going to happen

Mr " anyone from 154-168 " totally refusing to negotiate on weight with the little old faded SUPERSTAR Miguel Cotto..... is the 2nd most bizarre occurrence within boxing that I have witnessed within the last decade

I cannot believe how little was spoken about that situation, both from the media and from the fans..... totally bizarre..... every other fighter from 140-160 would have cut off one of his fingers for that fight, and yet Golovkin would not so much as lift his little finger to make that fight, totally refusing to drop a single pound to fight the 153lb superstar

then a few months after refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo..... Golovkin threw up his hands in frustration and claimed that he was willing and able to fight at 154 but nobody would step up..... WTF???

those are the exact type of fights that Golovkin should have taken

5) they specifically promised to fight Canelo at 154..... but as above, when shht got real they tucked tail and ran from that fight..... and just like above, 6 months after refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo, Golovkin threw up his hands in frustration and claimed that he was willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody would step up.....

6) Derevyanchenko - and Golovkin got stripped

7) Saunders..... why the fcuk would Golovkin select a total NO-HOPER in Vanes, when Saunders was running around with his "dream"..... calling him Pvssy-Borat.,.... and offering to fight him in June???

a unification > a mando, so Golovkin would not have been stripped for refusing to fight Derevyanchenko..... instead, Golovkin avoided TWO threats, selected an inactive JMW, and got stripped for his troubles in the process.....

the very second that Saunders said he was available, there was no other fight to make..... Munguia, Spike, and Vanes..... should never have been mentioned

..... come on, that is the 3rd most bizarre situation within the sport of boxing that I have ever witnessed..... two of those situations being created by Golovkin

8) he ducked Charlo

if you think all of that happened by coincidence, you are a fkn dreamer

stop licking Golovkin's sack and then expecting old school fans to applaud you for it..... MANY established journalists have said the exact same thing..... which is why you should have smartened up

Yup cool

So I got it now

1) He ducked Mora for no reason other then he’s a b.itch

2) Ran From Lara because his team like no other in the sport decided it would be best to not fight a guy for no money and who’d at the very least make him look bad or get the W

3 ) Ducked Ward because he like Ward who’s PPV options were Kov & Golovkin was trying to make easier fight against Canelo for way more $. So he’s a b.itch made f.aggot for that

4) ran from Cotto who you and everyone else knows wouldn’t fight Gennady with a Canelo fight on the horizon which would make him way more $ and be considered a easier fight by most. But he ran from that like the h.oe he is

5) Swerved Canelo so much so that Canelo dropped his strap because wanted the fight so badly and created a new weight class for a couple years so he wouldn’t be questioned on why he wasn’t fighting Golovkin and his team waited until he was 35 a age usually considered ancient for fighters. Yeah Golovkins a b.itch

6) Dodged Devre because he had a 8 figure payday 4 months down the road and made the same decision everyone would have made in that position , except for yourself who’s about that life wouldn’t give 2 f.ucks if you missed out on a 8 figure payday so he’s a b.itch

7 ) avoided and dodged Saunders even though they agreed to fight if the Canelo fight never materialized. And you expected him to fight Saunders in June because Saunders said let’s go and fight Canelo 8-10 weeks later. A realistic possibility since all fighters have no problem fighting 2 top 5 guys in a span of 12 weeks it happens all the time in the sport and Golovkin wouldn’t so he’s a b.itch and dodged Saunders

8)Avoided Charlo because ????. I’ll admit Abel dont want that work for Gennady and Charlo has a legit shot at actually getting a deserved W against Golovkin but doesn’t this theory of him ducking him go out the window if he signs with PBC and the rumour is he fights Charlo, But I guess if he signs with PBC then that makes your other accusation true that he didn’t sign with DAZN because he’s hesitant of a Canelo trilogy you know against the fighter most fans /media has winning both times but now he’s reluctant for some reason and doesn’t want another 8 figure payday

Cool got not biased or slanted at all and Golovkins a definite b.itch for the moves he’s made and you don’t expect him to make moves no one else would make like fighting Saunders and Canelo in a span of 12 weeks so must mean he’s ducking Saunders

Thanks man for clearing all that stuff up
        I’m with you Golovkin is a f.ucking F.aggot who ducked and ran from everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
          Yup cool

So I got it now

1) He ducked Mora for no reason other then he’s a b.itch

2) Ran From Lara because his team like no other in the sport decided it would be best to not fight a guy for no money and who’d at the very least make him look bad or get the W

3 ) Ducked Ward because he like Ward who’s PPV options were Kov & Golovkin was trying to make easier fight against Canelo for way more $. So he’s a b.itch made f.aggot for that

4) ran from Cotto who you and everyone else knows wouldn’t fight Gennady with a Canelo fight on the horizon which would make him way more $ and be considered a easier fight by most. But he ran from that like the h.oe he is

5) Swerved Canelo so much so that Canelo dropped his strap because wanted the fight so badly and created a new weight class for a couple years so he wouldn’t be questioned on why he wasn’t fighting Golovkin and his team waited until he was 35 a age usually considered ancient for fighters. Yeah Golovkins a b.itch

6) Dodged Devre because he had a 8 figure payday 4 months down the road and made the same decision everyone would have made in that position , except for yourself who’s about that life wouldn’t give 2 f.ucks if you missed out on a 8 figure payday so he’s a b.itch

7 ) avoided and dodged Saunders even though they agreed to fight if the Canelo fight never materialized. And you expected him to fight Saunders in June because Saunders said let’s go and fight Canelo 8-10 weeks later. A realistic possibility since all fighters have no problem fighting 2 top 5 guys in a span of 12 weeks it happens all the time in the sport and Golovkin wouldn’t so he’s a b.itch and dodged Saunders

8)Avoided Charlo because ????. I’ll admit Abel dont want that work for Gennady and Charlo has a legit shot at actually getting a deserved W against Golovkin but doesn’t this theory of him ducking him go out the window if he signs with PBC and the rumour is he fights Charlo, But I guess if he signs with PBC then that makes your other accusation true that he didn’t sign with DAZN because he’s hesitant of a Canelo trilogy you know against the fighter most fans /media has winning both times but now he’s reluctant for some reason and doesn’t want another 8 figure payday

Cool got not biased or slanted at all and Golovkins a definite b.itch for the moves he’s made and you don’t expect him to make moves no one else would make like fighting Saunders and Canelo in a span of 12 weeks so must mean he’s ducking Saunders

Thanks man for clearing all that stuff up
          I’m with you Golovkin is a f.ucking F.aggot who ducked and ran from everyone

nope

1-3, 7

FACT: boxing is all about matchmaking

FACT: matchmaking is all about styles

FACT: his team know Golovkin's strengths, and they know his limitations..... here is Sanchez admitting that Golovkin is not the same fighter unless his opponent stands in front of him.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7c3-WVfa gM
          (remove space)

if Golovkin can land on you, he WILL break you down..... nobody is going to absorb that punishment..... so they simply matched him against opponents who he WILL land on, regularly

knowledgeable insiders within the boxing world have been aware that movement is the key to defusing a puncher since Corbett did it to Sullivan about 120 years ago.....

he obviously avoided the mover/spoilers, even if the casuals either..... don't know, or pretend not to notice

THAT, is why we got half-a-dozen silly excuses to avoid Sergio Mora - a known mover/spoiler who is notoriously difficult to look good against..... before Golovkin quickly ran off to fight an unknown punching bag

THAT, is why we had nothing but excuses for the last 6 years lol

THAT, is why they refused to consider Ward/Lara

THAT, is why they had THREE chances to fight Saunders, including one that would have prevented Golovkin from being stripped by the IBF..... but he passed on all of them, despite the fact that Saunders was running around with the last piece of the middleweight puzzle

THAT, is why Golovkin did not face a skilled fighter with excellent movement/distance control, until the WBA ordered him to fight Jacobs..... and that is why they did everything they could to kill that fight, stalling for so long that it cost them a fight date

you guys ignore all of the obvious, because you NEED Golovkin to be great

ridiculous

4, 5

listen, there is nothing to debate here.....

a few months after refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo, Golovkin threw up his hands in frustration and claimed that he was willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody would step up.....

FACT: Golovkin could have fought Cotto and Canelo, but he CHOSE not to

Golovkin would have got that fight at 157, same as Geale..... maybe even 158, and he agreed to fight Rosado at 158 lol

why was Golovkin willing to fight Rosado at catchweight, for pennies..... but not Cotto, for MILLIONS ?????

GTFOH with that nonsense

Derevyanchenko was a 10-fight rookie

Jacobs had no problem fighting Derevyanchenko

look, if you are happy with Golovkin giving up his title..... fine

but the very second that Saunders said he was available for June, nobody else should have been mentioned..... not Munguia, not Spike, and certainly not Vanes LMAO

there was no guarantee Canelo would even be available in September at that point..... they should have fought Saunders, instead of avoiding both of those difficult fights and getting stripped by the IBF

that could only be described as a meek surrender, and yet you guys are making out like Golovkin should be applauded for making a smart business decision..... which is not way boxing fans usually feel when their fighter avoids a threat

it is certainly not the way you guys felt when Canelo vacated

Despite the fact the WBC guaranteed the winner a shot at Canelo, Golovkin said that fight..... "made no sense"

you can make whatever you want of that

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
            It's already February 8. Golovkin was supposed to have made a decision in the 2nd week of January for which network to sign with, per Loeffler. Meanwhile GGG's in litigation with his former mgmt. which in theory might have some K2 auditing involvement for how all mgmt parties had been paid.

So at least if GGG continues to stall with who to sign with, even though most fighters would wish to have this supposed "huge" offers at the moment for him, well then at least GGG's fans can continue blaming guys who ducked GGG since 2011, 154-168 accountability, others never brought any money, it's everyone's fault that GGG can't decide what to do now because it's everyone's fault, and we all know GGG had no idea what it meant to market "I like Mexican style" when all other Kazakh boxers don't do that...

yeah... oh and blame pens to. it's the pen's fault for not having any ink when he was signing the paper and instead to say "eh remind me to sign sometime."
            How and why is he supposed to make a decision. Have the interested parties given him a firm deadline. I think the answer is no. As recently as last year his wife wanted him to retire, his wife had a baby, he got a draw and a lose in fights he thought he won, and he's changed his management structure, Unfortunately in the current landscape it matters who is broadcasting the fights because it completely changes your potential opponents. There is a lot of things going on in his life as there are in the life of other boxers. They live on their schedule not yours or anyone else's. Why the hell would Golovkin purposely stall making a decision. It serves no purpose other than jeopardizing a multimillion dollar contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              How and why is he supposed to make a decision.
              I'll stop reading here.

Because when industry was asking Loeffler about GGG back in December, he told everyone that GGG will make his choice the 2nd week of January. Where are we now?

And what's with your pessimism for good ideas for where should he go.

I'll ask you, where do you want GGG to go, which network, and why?

I've already said mine.

Comment

I'll stop reading here.

Because when industry was asking Loeffler about GGG back in December, he told everyone that GGG will make his choice the 2nd week of January. Where are we now?

And what's with your pessimism for good ideas for where should he go.

I'll ask you, where do you want GGG to go, which network, and why?

I've already said mine.
                Loeffler apparently is out of the management picture so how is what he said relevant. He wasn't present for the negotiations, Gennady"s wife was in his place. By the way you didn't stop reading after the quote you cherry picked out of my reply. If you want to be taken seriously don't BS.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  Loeffler apparently is out of the management picture so how is what he said relevant. He wasn't present for the negotiations, Gennady"s wife was in his place. By the way you didn't stop reading after the quote you cherry picked out of my reply. If you want to be taken seriously don't BS.
                  I did stopped reading just like now up to when you said I "didn't stop reading..."

Search my post history. I written numerous times that Loeffler has been out of the picture. Boxingscene isnt the only place to read industry gossip when Promoters vs Writers already provide the tweets directly for you, faster than an article.

You still didn't answer my question. Where would you like to see GGG? Which network? I already stated my idea for his roadplan and redemption.

Comment

I did stopped reading just like now up to when you said I "didn't stop reading..."

Search my post history. I written numerous times that Loeffler has been out of the picture. Boxingscene isnt the only place to read industry gossip when Promoters vs Writers already provide the tweets directly for you, faster than an article.

You still didn't answer my question. Where would you like to see GGG? Which network? I already stated my idea for his roadplan and redemption.
                    I don't have a preference. I'm serious it's up to him. I guess the two guys I'd like to see him fight are Canelo again if he wants to and Callum Smith. If he decides to retire that's OK too. He's already beat Jacobs. I don't consider Charlo a real challenge. If those fights don't happen I promise I won't jump off a cliff. LOL.. BJS would be interesting. At his age he I think he only has two more fights at a high level left. After that he should retire.

Comment

• Random bottomfeeder on NSB thinks his opinion is relevant.

Comment

Working...
                      X