Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will respect GGG and his career IF....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
    Wat you say? Didn't read again. Suck me
    LOL! Owned.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
      LOL! Owned.
      My toilet needs a god cleaning, get your ass over here

Comment

My toilet needs a god cleaning, get your ass over here
        LOL! So you're ****** . . . not a shock. Dumb and dirty . . . keep going. Again we both know you're a utter loser.

Comment

LOL! So you're ****** . . . not a shock. Dumb and dirty . . . keep going. Again we both know you're a utter loser.
          Diego....

Rodriguez....

Diego. Rodriguez.

Comment

Diego....

Rodriguez....

Diego. Rodriguez.
            That’s right scream it out. The one who owned you.

Comment

That’s right scream it out. The one who owned you.
              Come on man, I gave you your $1.50 already. Now get on them hands and knees and scrub boy, before I mop the toilet with your head!

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                Jesus aboutfkntime you really need to get off your Golovkin hate obsession. I get it , everyone on the forum gets it . Why is it your life’s mission is to discredit him and show the world he is and never was sh.it

I think your a good poster with good opinions except when it comes To this weird obsession with hating Golovkin

In your eyes Golovkin isn’t sh.it isnt ever going to be sh.it was all hype , dodged everyone that was a threat and a pulse , His resumes trash yadda yadda yadda

I’ve never said Golovkins resume is anything special and worthy of praise everyone knows it’s nothing special or something to brag about but The reasons are , he fought in a extremely weak MW era and all the credible names ( Martinez, Cotto , Sturm , even Canelo ) that could generate $ avoided him for years and chose fights that would make them more $ and avoid what most likely would result in them getting boot f.ucked by a guy who didn’t bring much $ to the table

And I don’t knock any of those fighters for making those decisions l. That’s the name of the game build up your name become a draw and get as much $ as possible and not taking risks for low $ when you don’t have to.

Golovkin toiled in obscurity for years and really didn’t get a break or a chance to do his thing until he was 30 even then it took years for him to build his name and brand enough for him to get the big fight

At a age when almost all fighters are past prime and if still active just used as name for young fighters to build their rep off of .as soon as he had the opportunity, Golovkin while past his prime was more then willing to fight Jacobs and Canelo both considered the 2 best at MW , 2 fighters who were in their prime when he fought them and won all three fights by most people. ( I think a case can be made Jacobs should have got the W , but with a KD the judges giving him the decision almost never happens )

Did Golovkin and his team not make some fights with some quality opponets along the way , Yeah just like every other fighter in the sport. But the division only
                Recently started to heat up with talent and he showed he was willing to fight any name in the MW division if the timing was right, you can’t say he’d fight Canelo and Jacobs but avoid Saunders ( even though you know if the Canelo fight fell through Golovkin and Saunders agreed to Fight )

Sorry for the novel and I know it won’t change your opinion but like I said earlier the fact most of his haters like yourself continue to post about him daily
                Trying to discredit everything about him even after a Questionable L is a sign that you guys know he didn’t really deserve to take that L or the Draw because no other group that hates a certain fighter continues to hate non stop after the fighter takes a L. if he actually deserved that L that’d be all you guys need to prove your point instead of b.itching , hating and discrediting the man 5 months after it happend. But for some reason he still gets you guys all emotional.
                Sh.it you guys got what you wanted even if it
                Wasn’t deserved just be happy with that

jeezus h christ

FACT: you said that Golovkin was willing to fight everyone
                FACT: Golovkin was not willing to fight everyone

you used two examples, neither of them honestly

1) forget the OBVIOUS cashout, and biggest payday in the WORLD, Canelo..... insinuating that Golovkin is a fearless warrior for accepting a fight that will setup his GRANDKIDS for life..... is just silly

Canelo is the biggest payday in the sport, if Golovkin was not willing to fight Canelo then he was not willing to fight anyone

btw, Golovkin just showed " no interest " in a trilogy..... which does not reflect well on your assertion, now that Golovkin knows Canelo has his number

2) they did everything they could to avoid Danny Jacobs, they put up so many roadblocks that it cost them a fight date..... and they only had to pay Danny another 250k

If that fight had not been ordered by the WBA, it would never have happened

3) I can name 8 fighters who Golovkin could have fought, but he CHOSE not to..... some of those fighters were SUPERSTARS..... most - if not all - of those fighters, would have been Golovkin's best opponent to date..... so, your statement is blatantly incorrect

that rubbish..... was the " duckin me doe " rubbish that Team Bullshlt spent 6 years spinning to their fans..... well when Golovkin recently avoided Saunders and Charlo, and was stripped for ducking Derevyanchenko, he blew that myth out of the water

you golov-fans simply cannot keep it real

which is what is fueling me

the day you guys keep it real, I will stop
                Last edited by aboutfkntime; 02-08-2019, 01:13 AM.

Comment

BJS and Andrade stylistically will present problems for GGG, and that is a lot of people's opinion. I doubt Golden Boy would chase a fight with BJS either as he is high risk low reward. Andrade for much the same reason.

Charlo would be a good fight against a young hungry guy with a point to prove. I think GGG has a much easier time with him and likely blasts him out, but it is a good fight nonetheless.

Derevyanchenko likely loses to triple G as well.
                  A Jacobs rematch is VERY high risk low reward - but it would show massive courage on GGG's behalf as the first fight was very close (if Jacobs won it wouldn't have been much of a robbery if at all).

they are all winnable fights

wtf..... ?

#notaboutdatlife

Comment

Who were those title defenses against?

At this stage of is career, he has the perfect opportunity to show everyone he is a warrior that wants to collect scalps.

If you are a GGG fan, wouldn't you be pissed off if he just takes the Canelo trilogy and sails off into the sunset without defeating the other top guys knocking on the door? If he beat BJS, Andrade and Charlo, how great would that look on his resume?
                    Who were Monzon's 17 challengers ?
                    Who were Hagler's ?
                    Who were Hopkins' ?

It's obvious now GGG's age is catching up with him fast .
                    If he retired now, he had a hall of fame career.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                      Who were Monzon's 17 challengers ?
                      Who were Hagler's ?
                      Who were Hopkins' ?

It's obvious now GGG's age is catching up with him fast .
                      If he retired now, he had a hall of fame career.
                      where is GGG's 5th challenger? he dumped his title to fight vanes.

but i agree, 4 defences is definite hall of fame material.

Comment

Working...
                      X