Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Gets Revenge, Outboxes Eleider Alvarez For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm happy for "Krusher".

He should've gotten the chance to be undisputed at 175, but Stevenson ducked him for years.

I hope he can finally get some semblance of a good title run before he's through.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Trufe View Post
      Ward & Max are cowards, and liberal propaganda artists. Ward was clearly beaten by Kovalev but the establishment made sure Ward was going to win one way or another, to protect the only African American left in boxing with any credibility.
      What a nonsense statement. I thought Kovalev sneaked it but I’ve seen worse decision . However , the judges got the decision wrong based on race and Ward being the home fighter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ulver View Post
        We saw two comebacks tonight: Kovalev and Buddy McGirt.

I thought when Buddy "Bad News" McGirt got hired on Kovvie was done for sure.

McGirt actually positively influenced the outcome big time as Kovalev admitted. Shocker but great win for Kovalev.
        He thanked McGirt from preventing him from over training. LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Having a domestic with an ex is a lot different than following someone home, trying to force them into sex, beating them and then stalking them by hiding in their bushes.
          And when did that get reported? Oh, 6 months late with a lawsuit against a rich celebrity.......must automatically be true then huh? Gtfoh. You're always being a dumb c@nt

Comment

• I can't believe Kovalev won ! I was for sure he was all finished.

Comment

• Originally posted by indelible View Post
              It took Terry Flanagan 2 rounds to KO Magdaleno. How many rounds did it take Lopez??? So you're banking on Lopez's power to KO Loma. Lopez is still green. He got matched against an opponent with zero punching power. Lets see him get matched with someone with power, speed and good offense technique. How do you see that type of a match ending? I'll give you a hint: It doesn't end with a back flip
              It may end with his Fortnite dance?

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                I honestly think Alvarez got kind of lucky in the first fight.
                Hard to call it luck when he made it happen but a case can be made now that we saw Kov undress Alvarez for 12 rounds. I was at the fight and it was a masterclass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                  Kovalev would get trashed by Beterbiev and out boxed by Gvozdyk... That leaves Bivol before he realizes it's best for him to come down to SMW...
                  Beterbiev is way too easy to hit. He would be cannon fodder for Kovalev. Bivol is the best in the division right now and Gvozdyk is a close 2nd. With that said, I give this Kovalev a chance to beat either one. He landed about 10 shots on Alvarez that would have knocked out normal lhw fighters. Alvarez has a special chin. No doubt about that.

Comment

• Good fight for Kov but I don't want to see Stevenson 2, he should hang it up. His soft tissue is unexisting under the skin so ANY touch harms his health of full force. He felt like zinged each time Alvarez touched him.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                      Just because one dumb gold diggin’ whore says Kovalev puncher her and she has a “witness” who is another dumb gold diggin’ whore, does not make it so..

This **** will be thrown out of
                      a court and you will look stupid.
                      Besides Arrogant alcoholic Russians have never attacked women. I agree Kovalev is innocent because..... oh yeah both girls are Whores

Comment

Working...
                      X