Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Gets Revenge, Outboxes Eleider Alvarez For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kovalev/Beterbiev HAS to happen now....right?

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
      i had a diff commentary team on boxnation so no i didnt notice.

really looking forward to beterbiev v kovlalev grudge match now either way, hope that can get made

hopefully the WBSS pulls through with series 3 @LHW.

bivol
      the nail
      kovalev
      beterbiev
      browne
      Ramirez (will of moved up)
      Callum Smith (will of moved up by 2020)
      Alvarez

mouth watering lineup
      Has there been any talk of Mundo moving up? He's got such a lanky build...his body type seems to be what they MADE 168 for.

And Ramirez is moving up? I thought Bivol was moving down for him?

still, groin grabbingly good tournament.

Comment

really looking forward to beterbiev v kovlalev grudge match now either way, hope that can get made

bivol
        the nail
        kovalev
        beterbiev
        browne
        Alvarez

mouth watering lineup

Bivol is moving down to 168. Smith fights at 168. Alvarez fights at 160.

The LHW landscape is ESPN/Top Rank: Gvozdyk - WBC/Lineal, Beterbiev - IBF, Kovalev - WBO, Alvarez - former WBO and PBC: Browne - WBA, Jack - former WBA

Comment

• ^i seem to recall him or his team mentioning 175 a while back, again he is stil relatively young so he can make 168 fairly comfortably atm but in time he will have no choice but to move up,(he is even bigger than Zurdo) i assume Hearn will look for a big money fight for him instead of him defending agaisnt a couple of scrubs.

and yes Ramirez has moved up already that was his last fight at 168.

Pigeons i was reffering to the Alvarez who fought last night not Canelo lol. and bivol is not exclusively moving down, he said he can make 168 and 175 and can move back and forth between divisions depending on big fights...

Comment

bivol
            the nail
            kovalev
            beterbiev
            browne
            Alvarez

mouth watering lineup
            ... Bivol is with Matchroom, Browne is with Al Haymon... Threrefore is highly unlikely to get such a tournament...

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... Bivol is with Matchroom, Browne is with Al Haymon... Threrefore is highly unlikely to get such a tournament...
              So? Tabiti is with haymon and the PBC and is currently in the CW tournament along with other guys from different promotions...

Comment

So? Tabiti is with haymon and the PBC and is currently in the CW tournament along with other guys from different promotions...
                ... it seems you forget that WBSS is struggling to support (financially) the current tournaments...

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... it seems you forget that WBSS is struggling to support (financially) the current tournaments...
                  Hence why i said i hope it pulls through. i just saw the taylor fight got announced the other day? so it looks like its continuing for the time being.

Comment

Hence why i said i hope it pulls through. i just saw the taylor fight got announced the other day? so it looks like its continuing for the time being.
                    Of course it would be nice... but, you see: WBSS set up tournaments in divisions which aren't dominated by the "big promoters"... I cant see WBSS managing to promote tournaments at 147, 154, 160, 168, 175, and at HW... ...

Comment

• He racist doe

Comment

Working...
                      X