Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Gets Revenge, Outboxes Eleider Alvarez For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    im glad.

Max and ward were *******s discrediting a great fighter who was robbed in the first fight
    Ward & Max are cowards, and liberal propaganda artists. Ward was clearly beaten by Kovalev but the establishment made sure Ward was going to win one way or another, to protect the only African American left in boxing with any credibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      Lopez-Pedraza would be a great fight for Teofimo right now.
      Why Pedraza?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Trufe View Post
        Ward & Max are cowards, and liberal propaganda artists. Ward was clearly beaten by Kovalev but the establishment made sure Ward was going to win one way or another, to protect the only African American left in boxing with any credibility.
        hahah you think it's that deep? Max is such a suck up kunttt, it's insane. THE BULLY THING WAS WEIRD

ward was better during the fight, giving kov props

Comment

• We saw two comebacks tonight: Kovalev and Buddy McGirt.

I thought when Buddy "Bad News" McGirt got hired on Kovvie was done for sure.

McGirt actually positively influenced the outcome big time as Kovalev admitted. Shocker but great win for Kovalev.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Trufe View Post
            If Kellerman was alive 2000 years ago he'd be the guy that some villagers accepted as a refugee out of pity, but then in the night he'd kidnap the native babies and rape and sacrifice them then drink their blood and eat them.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              At least the judges didn’t ruin this one
              That’s cause Alvarez was not the house establishment Mexican or African American faceman like Canelo and Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
                I was just thinking I wonder if Yarde will still want the winner? Haha.
                Yep he really really wants it, Yarde up next... Hope people see the sarcasm in my post.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  Lomas days are numbered Teofimo is gonna fuuck him up badly.
                  It took Terry Flanagan 2 rounds to KO Magdaleno. How many rounds did it take Lopez??? So you're banking on Lopez's power to KO Loma. Lopez is still green. He got matched against an opponent with zero punching power. Lets see him get matched with someone with power, speed and good offense technique. How do you see that type of a match ending? I'll give you a hint: It doesn't end with a back flip

Comment

• Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                    If Kellerman was alive 2000 years ago he'd be the guy that some villagers accepted as a refugee out of pity, but then in the night he'd kidnap the native babies and rape and sacrifice them then drink their blood and eat them.
                    What the hell are you smoking, you demented fiend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Absolutely. I always liked Buddy and felt a lot of times that he was stuck with fighters who just weren't able or willing to do what he was telling them. He makes himself very clear and often times, these guys only need to trust him.
                      To get Kovalev to do that, after a terrible loss, is pretty amazing.
                      The loss, his court case, and his ugly breakup with JDJ made me seriously doubt his ability to make the necessary adjustments. Kov performed like a boxer instead of a bully tonight: not throwing the kitchen sink at Alvarez, changing speed/weight on his punches, better footwork, effective clinching, etc.

Kov is one of my favorites, but I've gained a new respect for him. He put his pride and ego aside in order to improve.
                      Last edited by kiaba360; 02-03-2019, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X