Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Gets Revenge, Outboxes Eleider Alvarez For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's back. Now bring on the other champs.

Comment

• At least the judges didn’t ruin this one

Comment

• Kovalev fought a smart fight, props to him.

Comment

• Picked Kovalev by ko but I'll take this. Cong**** to Buddy on keeping his cool and not stopping the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
            116-112 was about right imo, 120-108 was probably too much but at least all three judges got the right guy for once.
            116-112 was the score I had

Ironically, 120-108 was the scorecard Andre Ward had...didn’t see that coming lol

Comment

• Alvarez back to looking like the guy that barely beat Pascal and Chilemba. Very curious to see where Kovalev goes from here and if there is some kind of late career resurgence for him going back to boxing, usually the opposite strategy of older fighters

Comment

• Alvarez let the perfect punch make him believe he's a puncher. It also caused him to have less respect for Kovalev which led to him never changing the game plan, because he just knew Kovalev would slow down.

Comment

• Btw, where are all the ****tards that thoughts Kovalev was going to fold in 2?

Comment

• Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
                    how the **** did you find 4 rounds for alvarez? ??
                    I gave him 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th personally look like Kovalev was getting his second wind and wasn't throwing as much but he then turned it back on in the 9th and the last 4 Rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Practice makes perfect. He had his way with Alvarez, like he tried to do with the woman he beat.
                      As a die hard Floyd fan you should stop flooding the forum about Kov being a women beater. After all being accused is not the same than being convicted.

Comment

Working...
                      X