Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Gets Revenge, Outboxes Eleider Alvarez For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lopez-Pedraza would be a great fight for Teofimo right now.

Comment

• he looks like a little clown hahaha

hes good though, lomachenko should dominate him soon though

Comment

• Hell of a KO. Lopez has some serious skill and places punches like homing missiles.

That disrespect at the end was classless AF though.

Comment

• Teofimo be on some disrespectful sh**t.

Comment

• Alright, savor this people, last fight of Kovalev's career coming up

Comment

• Ok go Kov go ...

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                The backflip was one thing. He’s done that every fight. But the shovel thing was bull****. No wonder they won’t ley him go over to their corner now, he’s lucky Jesse didn’t jump him.
                I get it, you won, BUT you knew all along that you were so much better than your opponent. Don't rub it in after you demolish him and then come out and pretend to be a holy man giving thanks to GOD. If he was "GODly", he would have made sure his opponent was OK and thanked him for being a good participant. Then he says it's a business, and you know you will still come out and watch me. That isn't holy, that's arrogant and to pretend you are a GODly man while doing the opposite of what GOD proclaims is good is a grave sin.

It's his life and not mine but he is like Broner...maybe not quite as arrogant but he is of the same mold and will suffer the same fate.

Comment

• Javier Fortuna hits back

Comment

• Boxing needs more villains, if Teofimo is going to be that, then it is good for the sport

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                      latino Broner here. I'll be happy when he gets KTFO unless he behaves like a grown up. Douche bag.
                      Todos somos Latinos los Moreno’s y Blancos simpre se soportan.

Comment

Working...
                      X