No announcement yet.

I see Kov winning big tomorrow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see Kov winning big tomorrow

I’m calling it lads either a very wide decision or by bodybag to reclaim the throne as the best 175 guy in boxing. It will be a glorious comeback fight.

Too much hanging over his head. I expect he’ll look like Corrales against Floyd.

Comment

Agreed. Alvarez was giving him trouble with his speed early on but once Kovalez got his timing and rhythm down he was taking over the fight up til the KO.

Comment

I can see it happening too, I feel he's got a lot left for some reason. He was certainly the best light heavyweight until Andre Ward moved up, I just know it. Too bad he never got to prove it.

Tomorrow we will find out truly if Ward ACTUALLY runined him for good.

Comment

Alvarez going to finish his career and minor events once and for all

Comment

I think you are jinxing it. War Kovalev!

Comment

Who trained him ?
              Shields ?
              He always loses big fights. lol

Comment

Kovalev has proven to be mentally weak, the bully that falls when someone finally challenges him. He folds at the first bits of adversity and retires imo. Can't help but wonder what would have become of him had the first Ward fight been scored in his favor

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                  I’m calling it lads either a very wide decision or by bodybag to reclaim the throne as the best 175 guy in boxing. It will be a glorious comeback fight.
                  Even with a win he doesn't become the best 175 lber again. Mainly cause he never was and partly cause Chilemba is a B-level talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
                    Even with a win he doesn't become the best 175 lber again. Mainly cause he never was and partly cause Chilemba is a B-level talent.
                    What other 175lber can say he’s better than Kov after he wins his title back

I expect him to win and be the #1 in his division again

Comment

Working...
                    X