No announcement yet.

I see Kov winning big tomorrow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    What other 175lber can say he’s better than Kov after he wins his title back

I expect him to win and be the #1 in his division again
    Beterbiev, Browne, Bivol and Olek would have to be favored over Kovs at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
      Too much hanging over his head. I expect he’ll look like Corrales against Floyd.

If only alvarez was even in the same stratosphere as floyd to be able pull off a performance like that but unfortunately for him, hes not.

Comment

Kovalev can easily do it, it's just a question of whether he is mentally there. Ward, the ref and the judges in the first fight took his soul lol. inb4 "That Russian cracka ain't got no soul brutha!"

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
          Beterbiev, Browne, Bivol and Olek would have to be favored over Kovs at this point.
          I agree. He might have to retire soon rather than face the gauntlet of big hitters at LHW

Comment

No I just don’t see it
            Kov is not their mentally first off
            And if true , Kov doesn’t train well and Buddy McGirt is not the answer imo

Comment

I think Kovalev will win but I think Bivol is the best light heavyweight and also the best at 168.

Comment

I think Alvarez is gonna mow him down early.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  I think Kovalev will win but I think Bivol is the best light heavyweight and also the best at 168.
                  Who has he beaten?

When Kov reclaims his title he still has the best claim to being #1.

All the other guys have extremely weak resumes

Comment

I'm with you. I think Kovalev will fight a lot smarter this time and win a UD. He's just a better boxer than Alvarez.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      100%. Other than not being super heavy handed, I see no real weaknesses in Bivol. The way he uses his footwork is something beautiful to watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X