Collapse
No announcement yet.

I see Kov winning big tomorrow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ring IQ too low for him to adapt and do anything else but punch himself out by the 6th.

Comment

Well its not like he was losing until that bomb landed, but it seems like his cardio issues will never be solved.

Comment

War Kov !!!

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
          I’m calling it lads either a very wide decision or by bodybag to reclaim the throne as the best 175 guy in boxing. It will be a glorious comeback fight.
          You suck @ss at picking.... shut up

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
            You suck @ss at picking.... shut up

Ok fanny boy let’s make a deal

If my pick is accurate and Kov wins you admit you’re a clown that knows nothing about boxing and I want exact words because I will be looking for a quote. If Kov loses I will admit I was wrong and not post for an entire week.

Take the deal lad or are you too chicken to back up your tough talk

Comment

Ok fanny boy let’s make a deal

If my pick is accurate and Kov wins you admit you’re a clown that knows nothing about boxing and I want exact words because I will be looking for a quote. If Kov loses I will admit I was wrong and not post for an entire week.

Take the deal lad or are you too chicken to back up your tough talk
              I would rather you leave permanently actually.... so if you agree to that, then we’ll have a deal

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                I would rather you leave permanently actually.... so if you agree to that, then we’ll have a deal
                I was here discussing boxing long before you lad

The likes of you will come and go I’ve seen thousands of your kind over the years another newbie trying to challenge the old timers

I will up my bet and say if Kov loses I will not post for an entire month and in return you not only say you don’t know shyte about boxing but also you don’t post for 30 days

Take the deal tough guy

Comment

I was here discussing boxing long before you lad

The likes of you will come and go I’ve seen thousands of your kind over the years another newbie trying to challenge the old timers

I will up my bet and say if Kov loses I will not post for an entire month and in return you not only say you don’t know shyte about boxing but also you don’t post for 30 days

Take the deal tough guy
                  You’re not to confident if you won’t commit to leaving for good... lol @ McGregor is going to beat Floyd, you should’ve never posted since then lol
                  Last edited by Metho_4u; 02-02-2019, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Kovalev's punch resistance is GONE!!!
                    See the same outcome as the first fight.

May the best man win.

Should Kova win doe, Alvarez deserves a rematch.
                    (Would Krusher give him one??)

Comment

@ lparmcheesed!ck... kovalev is gonna do the Russian shuffle the same way Ward made him do it lol!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X