Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Jacobs, Pacquiao, Trinidad, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    if bread answered honestly, he would probably get called racist

imho, and yes I admit that I am not qualified to debate this issue..... the meaning changes because Bernstein is white

when a black guy calls a white guy a N..... it is the same word, minus the hate

the N word is all about hate and derision

when black guys use the word toward each other, it de-powers the word..... and renders it irrelevant

by removing the hateful bias

it's no big deal imho, Broner probably calls his gf N

I don't like that word in ANY context myself, so I get what you mean
    I personally don't care for the word, my issue is that bread stated that maybe Broner had a "Valid" reason to call Al by that.... Which is stupid. Because there is no valid reason for anyone to use that word toward anyone at all... Just my opinion. But I do get that how its used and who is using it can have various ammounts of interpretation. I would of thought that bread could of used better choice words to make his point I guess is what im saying.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
      That's doesn't make sense... Gbp is smaller than Showtime and fox... Recognize this fact.

DAZN have been around boxing for 5 minutes

they will possibly pull MUCH better boxing numbers than Showtime/Fox within the short-term future, for this reason..... because DAZN have the two biggest income generators in the sport..... Canelo, and Joshua

lets wait and see

GBP is a promoter, DAZN is Canelo's platform now

Comment

no, Canelo is a genuine superstar

there is nobody even close except maybe Joshua

we saw that last weekend with the Pac/Broner numbers, who are both big attractions..... Canelo nearly pulled those numbers with Beefy Smith, and he pulled nearly double those numbers with Khan
        What does that have o do with having a machine behind him? That machine would be gbp which is smaller than fox shotime and ESPN. Accept this.

Comment

DAZN have been around boxing for 5 minutes

they will possibly pull MUCH better boxing numbers than Showtime/Fox within the short-term future, for this reason..... because DAZN have the two biggest income generators in the sport..... Canelo, and Joshua

lets wait and see

GBP is a promoter, DAZN is Canelo's platform now
          Yes I understand the difference between a promotional and a platform. They both are part of this machine that breadboy thinks is bugger than fox and Showtime. biased an ridiculously false statement by breadboy.

Comment

yep

which is why I expect more

there are talk'ers, and there are do'ers

luckily, Canelo is a do'er

it is not about who has the biggest platform

it is about how much money can you generate

Canelo is a SUPERSTAR..... we saw that with the Pac/Broner numbers

Pac was not more effective with his punches, Mayweather controlled that fight..... Pac got handled

not dominated, not even outclassed..... just handled

I know what bread meant

you guys are being way too sensitive/critical

come on man, bread will start talking to us like we are kids if we don't harden up
            Breadbag is biased. The only thing Floyd handle was mannys arms. Manny had better.combos harder punches. But he's not black so breadbag favored Floyd.

If this is about canelo h in bugger numbers than what does that have to do with having a machine behind him? He's implying fixing bottom line. Biased.

Comment

What does that have o do with having a machine behind him? That machine would be gbp which is smaller than fox shotime and ESPN. Accept this.

Canelo's " machine "..... are his connections, plus the impact that he makes on the sport.....

GBP + DAZN + being a superstar who can generate more revenue than anyone not called Mayweather..... is a big machine lol

1) good for him

2) that is perfectly normal

3) that does not make him invincible, as we saw with Hoya and Pacquiao

4) so..... who fkn cares ?

you are being too overly-sensitive, bread said that Canelo is a great fighter..... which is high praise indeed, coming from him

Comment

Breadbag is biased. The only thing Floyd handle was mannys arms. Manny had better.combos harder punches. But he's not black so breadbag favored Floyd.

pity he couldn't land any of them

Mayweather controlled that fight, Pac got handled

If this is about canelo h in bugger numbers than what does that have to do with having a machine behind him? He's implying fixing bottom line. Biased

nope, he implied that opponents will need to clearly win rounds against a superstar..... which has always been the case

tell you what, I will write bread and ask him to be more sensitive

so we can both have a good laugh

Comment

Yes I understand the difference between a promotional and a platform. They both are part of this machine that breadboy thinks is bugger than fox and Showtime. biased an ridiculously false statement by breadboy.
                  Lets see, ever since breadmans fighter was kod by Mall,he gushes over charlos & dismisses them both ducking from the Vada tester for a week straight as no big deal(they warent tested after the week either as the tester gave up),despite WMJ getting banned for a test he actually took instead of ducking.(& despite them talking mad sht about other fighters tests(fighters who took the test instead of hide like them)

Both charlos got joke 11-12 rds won cards in multiple fights. Jermall lost more rds vs trout than Canelo did,so bread always crying about Canelo supposedly getting gifts shows his bias. Jermall was given 11 rds vs the ******n when it was more like 5 or 6 rds tops,did bread mention it hell no! Instead he always mentions the fights where canelo faced the best & won close decisions or the 1 horrible FMJ card.

There's not a single AA fighter who breadman gushes for that hasn't been given multiple scorecards where they were given every Rd in a 50-50 fight or when they lost.

Yet in every article on this site it's about "XYZ needs a ko vs ginger to get a draw" esp. breadman/Keith Idec aka gggfanboi. Every AA fighter has several cards where they were gifted every fckin rd vs some no name who kept it very close,yet you never hear a word from breadman.
                  Last edited by kushking; 01-26-2019, 03:51 PM.

Comment

fair call

how I read it was.....

..... Canelo fights are NOT fixed, I am sure bread addressed that issue.....

..... but he is the house superstar, so will have more eyes watching him..... as-in, his opponent will have to overcome that..... which is possible, and has been done many times.....

I think that assessment is accurate

but that assessment is perfectly normal..... it naturally applies to EVERY superstar.....

that did not help Oscar when Manny tattooed him black-n-blue..... and it did not help Manny when Marquez stretched him out
                    Okay Fair enough...
                    And you're right! No judge can keep a fighter from getting knocked the fucc out! 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                      You truly are dumb,if canelo wanted to cheat & got caught because he was tested earlier than usual,that would mean he wasn't expecting to get tested,that's Bs when he was in the middle of yr Rd Vada testing as he had been doing to be eligible for rankings. So how fggin dumb are you to use that lame ass motive,if he wanted to cheat he would've done it vs Jr who was crying that he didn't want Vada,Canelo could've juiced to the gills then fought ggg afterwards,but your dumb ass believes he instead chose to use the most infintismally small amount of Clen in the middle of yr Rd Vada testing he demanded.(Clen being the lamest of all peds that offers no real benefits to a fighter when taken in large doses let alone nanograms consistent with Mexican beef)
                      clen helps you cut significant weight, something Canelo infamously did to make 155 while walking around over 180, and helps you create lean muscle, something Canelo gradually developed because he wasn't very cut intitally, and it helps your stamina. Canelo had been known to fade late in fights. Coincidences??
                      So don't sit here and say that it yields no benefit. You're a moron. And he could've started juicing as early as Sept through February for all we know because he knew he wouldn't be tested during that time. Clen leaves your system quickly and had he been tested just 1 week later in March as he usually is , he would've tested negative. So trace amounts means nothing. Spin it all you want but I really don't give a s*** how much it hurts your fragile sensitive heart, he cheated and got caught. Most boxers interviewed agree that he cheated, even Mexican athletes laughed at his excuses. That tainted beef hasn't been an issue for yrs with Mexican athletes before Canelo got popped. With all of the Mexican athletes and boxers, Canelo happened to fall into a category that impacts less than 1 % of athletes in Mexico , yet you still wanna deny the obvious and believe that Mexico biggest star and money maker ate cheap meat?? You gullible ******.

Comment

Working...
                      X