Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Jacobs, Pacquiao, Trinidad, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    bread scored Floyd vs maidana 1 for maidana. Not sure about castillo because that was much longer ago. For wilder, you really can't compare the money that wilder generates to what Canelo generates. Wilder vs fury sold about 300k on ppv. To say wilder has a machine behind him the way canelo does is inaccurate. 2 different levels of popularity. Thats like comparing pac getting a controversial win because he's the A side and saying it's the same thing if Crawford were to get a controversial win as an A side. 2 different levels of entitlement. One is a star, the other is a superstar.
    Okay fair enough. I get what you're saying...
    But I've caught Breadman being biased before. Next time he writes some biased shet I'll be sure to let you know so you can read for yourself

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      Okay fair enough. I get what you're saying...
      But I've caught Breadman being biased before. Next time he writes some biased shet I'll be sure to let you know so you can read for yourself
      by all means point it out. I think every sports fan has some bias, but from what I've usually read from bread on here, on Twitter and his previous mailbag on another site, he usually seems to be objective and calls things fairly. Doesn't mean that's always the case.

Comment

by all means point it out. I think every sports fan has some bias, but from what I've usually read from bread on here, on Twitter and his previous mailbag on another site, he usually seems to be objective and calls things fairly. Doesn't mean that's always the case.
        Okay I will! But he's still not as bad as that piece of shet Dontae!
        Hope you don't tell me he's not biased????

Comment

clen helps you cut significant weight, something Canelo infamously did to make 155 while walking around over 180, and helps you create lean muscle, something Canelo gradually developed because he wasn't very cut intitally, and it helps your stamina. Canelo had been known to fade late in fights. Coincidences??
          So don't sit here and say that it yields no benefit. You're a moron. And he could've started juicing as early as Sept through February for all we know because he knew he wouldn't be tested during that time. Clen leaves your system quickly and had he been tested just 1 week later in March as he usually is , he would've tested negative. So trace amounts means nothing. Spin it all you want but I really don't give a s*** how much it hurts your fragile sensitive heart, he cheated and got caught. Most boxers interviewed agree that he cheated, even Mexican athletes laughed at his excuses. That tainted beef hasn't been an issue for yrs with Mexican athletes before Canelo got popped. With all of the Mexican athletes and boxers, Canelo happened to fall into a category that impacts less than 1 % of athletes in Mexico , yet you still wanna deny the obvious and believe that Mexico biggest star and money maker ate cheap meat?? You gullible ******.
          Do you even know what yr rd vada testing means you fggin asstwat?

So Canelo supposedly needed to cut weight after having moved up for the 1st time to full 160 after never coming overweight before even when drained for fmj? So a short ass 5'7" mexican who has ALWAYS fought lighter than 5'11 ggg,somehow walks around at 180 despite needing to make 155?somehow Canelo was getting yr rd testing & needed clen several mos out just to make 160 like he just finished doing. your a hating ass dumbass.

you truly are the biggest gailord ass gggroupie EVER

theres no point bothering with btches like you,you know fck all about boxing/peds or Vada.
          Last edited by kushking; 01-26-2019, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            Okay I will! But he's still not as bad as that piece of shet Dontae!
            Hope you don't tell me he's not biased????
            honestly, I don't even know who that is. Does he write articles on here?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              Canelo's " machine "..... are his connections, plus the impact that he makes on the sport.....

GBP + DAZN + being a superstar who can generate more revenue than anyone not called Mayweather..... is a big machine lol

1) good for him

2) that is perfectly normal

3) that does not make him invincible, as we saw with Hoya and Pacquiao

4) so..... who fkn cares ?

you are being too overly-sensitive, bread said that Canelo is a great fighter..... which is high praise indeed, coming from him
              Sensitive? So I can't have a conflicting opinion? I suppose then breadboy is sensitive because he thinks canelo has some sort of magical machine then? His praise is masked by biased opinion toward canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                Do you even know what yr rd vada testing means you fggin asstwat?

So Canelo supposedly needed to cut weight after having moved up for the 1st time to full 160 after never coming overweight before even when drained for fmj? So a short ass 5'7" mexican who has ALWAYS fought lighter than 5'11 ggg,somehow walks around at 180 despite needing to make 155?

you truly are the biggest gailord ass gggroupie EVER

theres no point bothering with btches like you,you know fck all about boxing/peds or Vada.
                yr round vada just started for canelo this past June you brain dead clown. Are your parents first cousins?? Can you really be this stupid? How have you not yet killed yourself accidentally yet being this dumb? He could've been using peds for yrs before signing up for yr round vada. You may not know this since you've never boxed and other than drooling over Canelo and licking your TV screen when he fights, you've probably never even met a boxer. But if you walk around in the 180s, cutting down to 160 is no simple task and every boxer will tell you that cutting weight is the worst part of a training camp. Another thing you may not know, Canelo has rehyrdated into the 170s 1 day after weighing in at 155, so why wouldn't you think that he walks around in the 180s in between fights, at least?? Check the day of fight weight when he fought angulo 5 yrs ago. Again, I don't care what you think about ggg, because I'm not a fan of his. I just prefer him over canelo. Mainly because Canelo has a mostly stupid fan base who ignore facts and the obvious truth about him. You are a prime example of that. A dumb f'ing ****** who is so obsessive over a fighter he's never met, that it drives him to go on angry illogical rants, debate actual facts with ****** logic, bring up pedophilia like a creepy perv, and probably kick your pet dog at home in an angry rage. So shut your puss boy ass up and hold this L. You're too stupid and inferior for me to waste anymore time on. I'd have better luck teaching a dog calculus than getting you to understand simple logic. Reply all you want but I wont waste a second more reading your 2nd grade level grammar b**** rants.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  pity he couldn't land any of them

Mayweather controlled that fight, Pac got handled

nope, he implied that opponents will need to clearly win rounds against a superstar..... which has always been the case

tell you what, I will write bread and ask him to be more sensitive

so we can both have a good laugh
                  Pretty sure I saw Pacquiao landing massive clear shots. Flurries. He out countered Floyd. The only thing Floyd did was were hold his arms for no reason? Who is allowed to grab another fighters arms for no reason? Insane.. if that's controlling the fight for you then maybeyou should transition to wwe.

Tell breadboy to get Floyd's nuts out his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    Lets see, ever since breadmans fighter was kod by Mall,he gushes over charlos & dismisses them both ducking from the Vada tester for a week straight as no big deal(they warent tested after the week either as the tester gave up),despite WMJ getting banned for a test he actually took instead of ducking.(& despite them talking mad sht about other fighters tests(fighters who took the test instead of hide like them)

Both charlos got joke 11-12 rds won cards in multiple fights. Jermall lost more rds vs trout than Canelo did,so bread always crying about Canelo supposedly getting gifts shows his bias. Jermall was given 11 rds vs the ******n when it was more like 5 or 6 rds tops,did bread mention it hell no! Instead he always mentions the fights where canelo faced the best & won close decisions or the 1 horrible FMJ card.

There's not a single AA fighter who breadman gushes for that hasn't been given multiple scorecards where they were given every Rd in a 50-50 fight or when they lost.

Yet in every article on this site it's about "XYZ needs a ko vs ginger to get a draw" esp. breadman/Keith Idec aka gggfanboi. Every AA fighter has several cards where they were gifted every fckin rd vs some no name who kept it very close,yet you never hear a word from breadman.
                    Yes absolutely this is a Kieth Idecs and breadboy website that HEAVILY lean towards pbc fighters...

Comment

yr round vada just started for canelo past June you brain dead clown. Are your parents first cousins?? Can you really be this stupid? How have you not yet killed yourself accidentally yet being this dumb? He could've been using peds for yrs before signing up for yr round vada. You may not know this since you've never boxed and other than drooling over Canelo and licking your TV screen when he fights, you've probably never even met a boxer. But if you walk around in the 180s, cutting down to 160 is no simple task and every boxer will tell you that cutting weight is the worst part of a training camp. Another thing you may not know, Canelo has rehyrdated into the 170s 1 day after weighing in at 155, so why wouldn't you think that he walks around in the 180s in between fights, at least?? Check the day of fight weight when he fought angulo 5 yrs ago. Again, I don't care what you think about ggg, because I'm not a fan of his. I just prefer him over canelo. Mainly because Canelo has a mostly stupid fan base who ignore facts and the obvious truth about him. You are a prime example of that. A dumb f'ing ****** who is so obsessive over a fighter he's never met, that it drives him to go on angry illogical rants, debate actual facts with ****** logic, bring up pedophilia like a creepy perv, and probably kick your pet dog at home in an angry rage. So shut your puss boy ass up and hold this L. You're too stupid and inferior for me to waste anymore time on. I'd have better luck teaching a dog calculus than getting you to understand simple logic. Reply all you want but I wont waste a second more reading your 2nd grade level grammar b**** rants.

No he did not you imbred fuggin moron. All 3 scheduled ggg fights were done under cbp which means yr rd vada you asstwat as mandated by both wba/wbc just to be eligible for ranking. how fcking stupid are you?

stop while your behind your embarrassing yourself. If Canelo wasnt under yr rd vada how could he popped dirty out of competition then you fugging trichinosis diseased filthy ballbag?
                      Last edited by kushking; 01-26-2019, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X