Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Jacobs, Pacquiao, Trinidad, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    honestly, I don't even know who that is. Does he write articles on here?
    He's on YouTube. Look him up under DBN.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
      Pretty sure I saw Pacquiao landing massive clear shots. Flurries. He out countered Floyd. The only thing Floyd did was were hold his arms for no reason? Who is allowed to grab another fighters arms for no reason? Insane.. if that's controlling the fight for you then maybeyou should transition to wwe.

Tell breadboy to get Floyd's nuts out his mouth.

I think you are one of those pacfan people who see what you want to see

Pacquiao got handled

which is why we got the injury excuse

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        I think you are one of those pacfan people who see what you want to see

Pacquiao got handled

which is why we got the injury excuse
        I guess wilder is make ng excuses too? I guess black fighters only get benefit of doubt with breadboy..

Pac hit him with ease. Potshot Floyd had to wwe to save his wife beating life.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
          you pedo fudgepacker get it through your head ALL canelos fights are vada you imbecilic twat,this was the 1st time he was training in mexico hence he had trace amounts of clen consistent with eating meat in mexico. How stupid can 1 inbreeder be?

Nevada is a gambling state where they cannot allow a fight to go through if there is any semblance of impropriety,they would be forced to refund ggg fans their bet if they lost if they allowed fight to go through.

you know absolutely fck all about boxing or its rules. All you know is being Canelos biggest fanatic thats hot in the azz 4 Canelo so you spend hrs arguing with his fans daoly(ive seen you)& ur on EVERY article to do with him hating like a punk btch.

Stay salty your hypejob was exposed.
          Weird how Canelo has never been tested positive before until he got a blindside test earlier than he thought and it happened to be right before his biggest fight of his career. I'm just saying it's weird, nothing more or less...

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
            Weird how Canelo has never been tested positive before until he got a blindside test earlier than he thought and it happened to be right before his biggest fight of his career. I'm just saying it's weird, nothing more or less...
            Why would canelo purposely take a weight cutting drug when he was GOING UP IN WEIGHT. Fawking DUMMY

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              No he did not you imbred fuggin moron. All 3 scheduled ggg fights were done under cbp which means yr rd vada you asstwat as mandated by both wba/wbc just to be eligible for ranking. how fcking stupid are you?

stop while your behind your embarrassing yourself. If Canelo wasnt under yr rd vada how could he popped dirty out of competition then you fugging trichinosis diseased filthy ballbag?
              I came across your post after being mentioned by someone else on here and I really couldn't help myself. Wowww, you're f'ing stupid!!!! Canelo got popped because the rematch with ggg was announced and thats when testing was eligible to start up again. Fighters get tested by VADA once they sign up for a fight. Not in between fights unless they're enrolled in year round testing, which Canelo didn't sign up for until well after he was busted. But hey, don't take my word for it, read the ring magazine article in the link below. After you're done reading it and realize how stupid you are.... Go to the highest point in a building that you can find and jump off. Don't even think twice. Just take your simple ass self self, hug a picture of Canelo, and yell out "que viva Méxicoooooo" all the way down.
              Canelo Alvarez enrolls in year-round, random testing conducted by VADA - The Ring
              https://www.******.com/535884-canelo...onducted-vada/

Comment

I came across your post after being mentioned by someone else on here and I really couldn't help myself. Wowww, you're f'ing stupid!!!! Canelo got popped because the rematch with ggg was announced and thats when testing was eligible to start up again. Fighters get tested by VADA once they sign up for a fight. Not in between fights unless they're enrolled in year round testing, which Canelo didn't sign up for until well after he was busted. But hey, don't take my word for it, read the ring magazine article in the link below. After you're done reading it and realize how stupid you are.... Go to the highest point in a building that you can find and jump off. Don't even think twice. Just take your simple ass self self, hug a picture of Canelo, and yell out "que viva Méxicoooooo" all the way down.
                Canelo Alvarez enrolls in year-round, random testing conducted by VADA - The Ring
                https://www.******.com/535884-canelo...onducted-vada/
                At least he didn't completely duck the tests like the #CheatinCharlos

Comment

At least he didn't completely duck the tests like the #CheatinCharlos
                  so for you the lesser of 2 evils is the guy who tested positive for Peds twice and gave the excuse of eating bad burritos, as opposed to the guys who weren't home to get tested because they were out of town doing a press run for the fight, and then got tested days later?? Yeah sure, seems Legit.

Comment

so for you the lesser of 2 evils is the guy who tested positive for Peds twice and gave the excuse of eating bad burritos, as opposed to the guys who weren't home to get tested because they were out of town doing a press run for the fight, and then got tested days later?? Yeah sure, seems Legit.
                    Canelo has won elite level fights under vada. He don't need cheats obviously.

On the other hand, even skipping vada the charlos showed a bum performance last month. Pathetic.

Comment

Canelo has won elite level fights under vada. He don't need cheats obviously.

On the other hand, even skipping vada the charlos showed a bum performance last month. Pathetic.
                      spin it however you like, but one has been caught cheating, while the verdict is still out on the other 2 until they get caught also.

Comment

Working...
                      X