Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Jacobs, Pacquiao, Trinidad, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    yeah, your level of Canelo groupie love is pathetic. Everyone knows that Canelo fights in may and Sept, he got busted for using peds in between that time frame and was tested earlier than he ever had been and got caught. He's a cheater. Bread is as I impartial as they come and has always given Canelo props but even he knows he's a cheater. And that's why you have your canelo thong in a bunch. I don't care about ggg, so you can refer to him as a hype job all you want. That's your opinion. But it is a fact that Canelo is a cheater. And btw, the fact that your go to insult is about pedophilia just shows what type of a low life scumbag you are. You're so obsessed and emotional over Canelo that you need to go to insults about kids being ****d? That's where your mind goes to? You should hop your Mexican r Kelly ass off a bridge.
    So he always fights in May & sept(with Vada,the 1st fighter to adopt it in every fight) yet he somehow got tested earlier than usual? You truly are a dumb ****ing twat. How can he always fight in May & sept with Vada & still have gotten tested earlier than usual?

He was tested the same as usual you dumb ****ing mung,it was ggg who barely started doing Vada as most his fights had only a few weeks testing from the middle of his camps & he's only had 4 Vada fights tops(only vs canelo he had yr Rd Vada) get back to school you fuggin ******.

Comment

Do you not think that's true? We kind of discussed that the other day when we were talking about judges and how they get compensation from The lead promotor. That leads to judges favoring the a side. Canelo gets A side treatment, similar to how Floyd got, pac got it, even cotto got it. By machine he means, he's a money maker, he'll get favorable treatment from title organizations, promoters, and in close fights, he'll likely get the benefit of the doubt from judges . Has that not been the case with Canelo?

yep, that is what he meant

" likely means "..... possibly, on occasion

not always..... like we saw with Moretti, who is the only judge who scored the first fight for Golovkin

there are only a tiny handful of questionable scores in those 50-or-so fights..... which is enough to make the haters cry like a baby

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        Canelo is my boy, but he does have a machine behind him

GBP + DAZN + the fact that Canelo is a superstar.....
        ..... means that he does have a machine behind him

nothing wrong with that

Canelo has a machine behind him because he is a genuine superstar

you guys are being too critical
        That's not what he meant by it though.
        He's either imploring that someone in the Canelo camp is paying off judges, that canelo gets gift decisions, or both.
        Now I won't argue the second but the first if that's what he's referring too then that tells me he's being biased.
        I didn't hear him complain when Wilder got a gift decision against Fury...

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          Yes we discussed that but I've never EVER heard him say that Mayweather has a machine behind him... Or Wilder against Fury...
          Have you???
          I'm sure if you asked him, he'd 100% say Floyd had a machine behind him. As much money as Floyd made Vegas, he definitely had a machine behind him and nobody would deny it. Same deal with Oscar when he fought. Thing is, how many controversial scorecards has mayweather received in his 20 plus yrs for it to be mentioned? I can only think of castillo and maidana 1. Any fighter who has become a superstar has had forces from beyond the scenes helping to make them more popular and enhancing their careers. And Who's bigger than Canelo right now? With Wilder, bread did comment after the fight on Twitter that they should change how many judges score fights from 3 to 5 because "its harder to corrupt more people and it'd eliminate draws". What does that tell you about what he thinks about wilder vs fury?

Comment

I thought he blamed that poor performance on a serious shoulder injury suffered early in the fight?

no wait, then the injury was suffered earlier in camp..... despite the fact that they forgot to mention it on the medical form..... now I remember

at this point I would favour Hopkin's, but that perception could change if Canelo continues to develop and show more every fight

didn't bread specifically say Canelo fights are NOT fixed?

he said that Canelo is a great fighter..... which is overly-high praise imho, because I don't think Canelo is quite there yet

Canelo is excellent, clearly elite..... but great fighters have to climb mountains, and more than just one

Jacobs, plus other top wins..... would cause a rethink..... some real noise at 168 after that, would FORCE a rethink

chill, you are being too critical..... bread is too deep for us sometimes
            He said canelo has a machine behind him and imolied his fights are unfairly scored. Ridiculous.

I've seen fighters deducted for holding so I don't get why Floyd gets a wwe pass. Look at that fight again. When are you allowed to completely hold another fighters arms when they punch you? Ridiculous.

With regards to canelo, why do you think he needs to prove himself again. Look at canelo vs other fighters in the weight class. Who has more tip name wins? Lemme rephrase that, who has ANY top name wins. It's a stagnant class thanks to pbc. Canelo is head and shoulders and possibly hips above all others in terms if competition and resumes.

Comment

I'm sure if you asked him, he'd 100% say Floyd had a machine behind him. As much money as Floyd made Vegas, he definitely had a machine behind him and nobody would deny it. Same deal with Oscar when he fought. Thing is, how many controversial scorecards has mayweather received in his 20 plus yrs for it to be mentioned? I can only think of castillo and maidana 1. Any fighter who has become a superstar has had forces from beyond the scenes helping to make them more popular and enhancing their careers. And Who's bigger than Canelo right now? With Wilder, bread did comment after the fight on Twitter that they should change how many judges score fights from 3 to 5 because "its harder to corrupt more people and it'd eliminate draws". What does that tell you about what he thinks about wilder vs fury?
              Mayweather still had controversial decions go his way. Maybe not as much as Canelo but still has some.
              Never heard Bread mention it.
              As far as Wilder then why not say it?? Why does he want people to read between the lines on what he thinks???
              Why not come out and just say it like he does when it involves Canelo??
              Cause he's biased. That's why!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                That's not what he meant by it though.
                He's either imploring that someone in the Canelo camp is paying off judges, that canelo gets gift decisions, or both.
                Now I won't argue the second but the first if that's what he's referring too then that tells me he's being biased.
                I didn't hear him complain when Wilder got a gift decision against Fury...

fair call

how I read it was.....

..... Canelo fights are NOT fixed, I am sure bread addressed that issue.....

..... but he is the house superstar, so will have more eyes watching him..... as-in, his opponent will have to overcome that..... which is possible, and has been done many times.....

I think that assessment is accurate

but that assessment is perfectly normal..... it naturally applies to EVERY superstar.....

that did not help Oscar when Manny tattooed him black-n-blue..... and it did not help Manny when Marquez stretched him out

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  So he always fights in May & sept(with Vada,the 1st fighter to adopt it in every fight) yet he somehow got tested earlier than usual? You truly are a dumb ****ing twat. How can he always fight in May & sept with Vada & still have gotten tested earlier than usual?

He was tested the same as usual you dumb ****ing mung,it was ggg who barely started doing Vada as most his fights had only a few weeks testing from the middle of his camps & he's only had 4 Vada fights tops(only vs canelo he had yr Rd Vada) get back to school you fuggin ******.
                  Canelo wouldn't get tested until his fights were signed so it wasn't yr round until he got busted. When he got caught, he was scheduled to fight in May vs ggg and the positive test happened in mid February. Vada stated, that was the furthest out from a fight that they had ever tested Canelo and the first time they tested him in Mexico. Those are facts. For may fights, his testing usually started in March (60 days out from the fight.) and then they'd test him randomly after that point.

Comment

Canelo is my boy, but he does have a machine behind him

GBP + DAZN + the fact that Canelo is a superstar.....
                    ..... means that he does have a machine behind him

nothing wrong with that

Canelo has a machine behind him because he is a genuine superstar

you guys are being too critical
                    So couldn't you say that about every fighter? Pbc Showtime fox toptank ESPN?

Ridiculous and biased statement.

Comment

fair call

how I read it was.....

..... Canelo fights are NOT fixed, I am sure bread addressed that issue.....

..... but he is the house superstar, so will have more eyes watching him..... as-in, his opponent will have to overcome that..... which is possible, and has been done many times.....

I think that assessment is accurate

but that assessment is perfectly normal..... it naturally applies to EVERY superstar.....

that did not help Oscar when Manny tattooed him black-n-blue..... and it did not help Manny when Marquez stretched him out
                      Your arguement is invalid though because gbp has a smaller footprint than fox ESPN and Showtime.

Comment

Working...
                      X