No announcement yet.

Mark my Words: Pacquiao beats Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    and pac aint no chris algieri or a kell brook either!! asks yoself, would you pick broner/lucas over algieri/brook? lol!!!
    I would pick Brook alone over Broner and Lucas. No need for Algieri. But on a serious note I honestly believe that Manny can beat Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      Be careful what you wish for Pac stans. Spence would have Pacquiao looking like Adonis Stevenson did after he fought Gvozdyk.
      the disrespect!! mofos must really forgot who pac is.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        I think he could. Pac is 40 years old like Stevenson and Spence isn't a one punch ko guy, he would beat Pac down consistently over the course of many rounds which is worse from a brain health standpoint. Nothing Pac did against bum Broner who threw no punches tells me he could handle Spence.
        yeah because pac is just gonna stand there and let spence hit him then shake his head at spence right? smh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
          If that's the case why couldn't Kovalev put Hopkins in a stretcher even after pummeling him for 12 rounds? And do you really believe that Spence would easily and consistently give Pac a beating? Pac's ring IQ, defense, and movement would not let Spence give him that kind of punishment. You're really underselling Pacquiao's ability.
          mofos think pac is just gonna stand there lol...

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            No, but Mikey is likely done as a welterweight. Pacquaio is 40 and far removed from his best days. He's still better than the majority of the world but he'd lose to the elite welterweights that are in their prime. Only nuthhuggers would disagree. I've personally felt Pacquaio has been an utter shell of his former self since that KO and he's navigated his career well since. I give him credit for sticking around and making money but don't and won't give anyone much credit who's beaten him since then. That KO was brutal and he's slowed noticeably.
            you basing if pac is done off if he loses to one of the top ww.. i mean, do you hear yourself? "one of the top ww". now if he loses to a b level guy then i can see what you are saying.

Comment

pac speed and movement would give spence trouble...pac became a different fighter after the marquez KO and the mayweather loss...seems like a thinking fighter oppose to the kamikaze he was

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                you basing if pac is done off if he loses to one of the top ww.. i mean, do you hear yourself? "one of the top ww". now if he loses to a b level guy then i can see what you are saying.
                The division is top heavy. Pacquaio has been on the downside for a while he's just been managed and matched well for years. If he beats Spence it doesn't mean he's prime still either. The wear and tear and loss of sharpness, reflexes and explosiveness is so incredibly clear to see.

Comment

This is something I don't understand. People have been really selling Pac short over and over again, to the point that people think that he would be consistently beat down by the "top" WW. It's not like as if he's been systematically taken apart or KO'd by B-level opponents. He's still fighting at a high level and happens to have good longevity. Even when his speed and power have faded he still gives younger fighters a tough fight.

I think it started after the Horn "loss" which a good majority of people still had Pac winning. I just don't understand where people are getting this idea that Pac would just be easily obliterate by anyone.
                  Last edited by Flo_Raiden; 01-24-2019, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
                    This is something I just don't understand. People have been really selling Pac short over and over again, to the point that he would be consistently beat down by the "top" WW. It's not like as if he was consistently being taken apart or KO'd by B-level opponents. He's still fought at a high level and happens to have good longevity.

I think it started after the Horn "loss" which a good majority of people still had Pac winning. I just don't understand where people are getting this idea that Pac would just be easily obliterate by anyone.
                    It's called Hatin' brotha'

They can't see what is right in front of them. Pac is a wiseman in the ring. A ring savy vet who still has some left and an ATG.

The disrespect is funny actually. They can't see he might even embarrass this young lions.

The real question here is.. Will Spence, Thurman, Porter and the others be able to dance with Pacquiao and win? The answer to that is a a question mark as well.. It's not cut and dry.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      The division is top heavy. Pacquaio has been on the downside for a while he's just been managed and matched well for years. If he beats Spence it doesn't mean he's prime still either. The wear and tear and loss of sharpness, reflexes and explosiveness is so incredibly clear to see.
                      exactly!! so how you gonna say he's done if he loses to one of the top guys right now? that's kind unfair dont you think? if he loses to b level or weaker comp then i completely see where you are coming from. i know he's not prime, he has decline a lot. but i still think he can still compete with the top guys at 147.

Comment

Working...
                      X