No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Harrison-Charlo Rematch Ordered, New Final Eliminator Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Then why didn't he say he won? LOL....you dudes are trying real hard....
    He did say he won the fight. Korobov expressed publicly that he won the fight and that most people think he won the fight:
    https://www.boxingscene.com/matt-kor...charlo--134887

Don't make **** up you clown

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Lol. One beat Ponomarev and the other knocked out Eggington. I like that fight but not as an eliminator.
      Damn I didn't even know Ponomarev lost. I'm slacking.

But fair play maybe not a bad fight, but yea its a awful eliminator.

Comment

I had Harrison winning it or a draw at worst when I saw it live. I want to see it again but I missed recording that fight..
        I was defending Jermell all over these BoxingScene threads, truly believing he won that fight, so when I watched the fight for the second time really closely I was pretty surprised that I scored it for Harrison. I have to give Harrison credit for that win. It's a shame that so many people have been disrespecting him, saying he didn't deserve the decision.

Comment

So your hoping..
          And you're hoping they'll be in a Hagler-Hearns type mega fight. Well, we'll see. LOLOLOLOL.

Comment

In a rematch the boxer almost always beat the puncher, Harrison would do the same, jab and counter Charlo for 12 round, Charlo's only chance is to ko him, if he goes all out for the ko, he'd be peppered by counters, if he tries to box, he'd lose every round. I'd still say go for the ko and at least fail trying, he's never gonna outbox Harrison.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
              Clear win lmao ?! You know how many people had him losing that fight ? Me, personally, had it a draw. Or do you not want to see a rematch because you're afraid that the judges won't give Charlo the benefit of the doubt next time. Korobov can do even better if he is preparing for a 12th round fight. Charlo was eating crushing straight left hands all night. There is no one here but you that thought that was a CLEAR win for Charlo.
              That fight wasn't close & I'm not afraid to see it again, if Mall wants to run it back then cool. Now you talking about Korobov doing better if he prepared for a 12 round fight? MAN! You dudes are so full of shet it aint even funny, kill them weak ass excuses dude. He was training for a fight & was going to fight on the SAME card that SAME night for a 10 round fight so I guess 2 rounds is too much for you....LMMFAO! Mall was landing more & harder shots so cut the B.S. He even had Korobov on the run after he almost knocked him down in the 12th. You dudes pretend WAY TOO much....LMMFAO!

Comment

He did say he won the fight. Korobov expressed publicly that he won the fight and that most people think he won the fight:

Don't make **** up you clown
                Yea he said that AFTER the fact you dudes & media started that talk just like when Manny got in the dressing room & created the shoulder injury you b1tch a*s clown.

Comment

That fight wasn't close & I'm not afraid to see it again, if Mall wants to run it back then cool. Now you talking about Korobov doing better if he prepared for a 12 round fight? MAN! You dudes are so full of shet it aint even funny, kill them weak ass excuses dude. He was training for a fight & was going to fight on the SAME card that SAME night for a 10 round fight so I guess 2 rounds is too much for you....LMMFAO! Mall was landing more & harder shots so cut the B.S. He even had Korobov on the run after he almost knocked him down in the 12th. You dudes pretend WAY TOO much....LMMFAO!
                  https://www.badlefthook.com/2018/12/...jermall-charlo

“I think having a full camp to prepare for the opponent I actually face in the fight would make a difference. Preparing for 12 rounds at 160 — not eight 162 — would help. But let me get another opportunity in a timely manner and I can just show it not talk about it!”

He prepared for eight rounds you clown...again, you just like to make **** up don't you? There's a huge difference as Korobov won about 5-6 of the first 8 rounds in my opinion and according to many others as well. If it was an 8 round fight like Korobov prepared for, Charlo wouldn't have a chance of winning it on that particular night. He can redeem himself with a rematch and that's why I want to see one.

Comment

Both Charlo's should do rematches.

Comment

https://www.badlefthook.com/2018/12/...jermall-charlo

“I think having a full camp to prepare for the opponent I actually face in the fight would make a difference. Preparing for 12 rounds at 160 — not eight 162 — would help. But let me get another opportunity in a timely manner and I can just show it not talk about it!”

He prepared for eight rounds you clown...again, you just like to make **** up don't you? There's a huge difference as Korobov won about 5-6 of the first 8 rounds in my opinion and according to many others as well. If it was an 8 round fight like Korobov prepared for, Charlo wouldn't have a chance of winning it on that particular night. He can redeem himself with a rematch and that's why I want to see one.
                      Exactly! EXCUSES! Then you say you won?!?! Which one is it?

You dudes & korobov are on full blown ******ed (no disrespect to the actual handicaps)
                      Last edited by j.razor; 01-25-2019, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X