No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Harrison-Charlo Rematch Ordered, New Final Eliminator Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
    WBC is in Al's pocket. That's how this works.
    You wish they were in your pocket but that's not how it works....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
      Both Charlos are mouthy dogs. Not close to being elite. They went to the Broner school of bad sportsmanship.
      You sound scared..

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
        They ordered a rematch for the wrong fight. Charlos vs Russian should have been ordered.
        No, not even close. Only you dudes have an issue with that fight but Korobov the one who lost doesn't....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
          lol
          Al Gaymon at it again.
          Why do you dudes always gotta bring gay into this? Is there something you need to let out the closet??

Comment

Originally posted by Mikedadon View Post
            I scored that fight 7-5 jermell I dont understand how the judges could have gotten that wrong. Tony relied heavy on that counter right but really didnt do anything after that and jermell made that fight he should have gotten the victory... I hope they see it different second time around
            I like the Charlos but when I saw that fight I said either Harrison won or it was a draw. I have to see it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
              I'm interested in seeing the rematch.

I thought Jermell won the first fight. I was convinced that he was robbed....but since then I've watched the fight again (on my PVR) and I think Harrison deserved the win. WTF?? Jermall was missing almost everything he threw and Harrison actually connected more than I originally believed. I'm wondering if Harrison's defensive, tentative style makes him look afraid, making viewers perception of him as weak or somehow submissive to Charlo. The second viewing of that fight surprised me.
              I had Harrison winning it or a draw at worst when I saw it live. I want to see it again but I missed recording that fight..

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Yep, Korobov actually has more of a case for in his fight.
                Then why didn't he say he won? LOL....you dudes are trying real hard....

Comment

Originally posted by chitownboxing View Post
                  Harrison will beat him again. Charlos are going away before they arrive.
                  So your hoping..

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    I want to see a Korobov vs Charlo rematch
                    For what? It was a clear win. We want to see Mall fight Triple L.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      For what? It was a clear win. We want to see Mall fight Triple L.
                      Clear win lmao ?! You know how many people had him losing that fight ? Me, personally, had it a draw. Or do you not want to see a rematch because you're afraid that the judges won't give Charlo the benefit of the doubt next time. Korobov can do even better if he is preparing for a 12th round fight. Charlo was eating crushing straight left hands all night. There is no one here but you that thought that was a CLEAR win for Charlo.

Comment

Working...
                      X