No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Harrison-Charlo Rematch Ordered, New Final Eliminator Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
    That eliminator is hilarious 8-0 prospet who beat welterweight Ponomarev against journeymen who knocked out unmotivated welterweight in Eggington? Whose idea is that?
    WBC is in Al's pocket. That's how this works.

Comment

Both Charlos are mouthy dogs. Not close to being elite. They went to the Broner school of bad sportsmanship.

Comment

They ordered a rematch for the wrong fight. Charlos vs Russian should have been ordered.

Comment

"I grinded. I grinded, I grinded and I grinded," he said. "I showed championship composureI used my jab. I used my ring generalship. I didn't have to do much. I kept him at bay.

You didn't do much lol yeah you won about three or maybe four rounds. Dude your legs got wobbled three different times and had to bro hug Charlo to keep from getting dropped lol

PS maybe that L will make Charlo a little humble lol

Comment

lol
            Al Gaymon at it again.

Comment

I picked Harrison the first fight but I think that performance was possibly the best of his career and im not sure if he can put himself in that zone again. That was barely a win, let alone a win , and Im not too confident in pickimg him again.

Comment

Haymon making it happen. PBC is the boss 🥊

Comment

Charlo will knock out Harrison in the rematch. I'd bet money on it

Comment

I scored that fight 7-5 jermell I dont understand how the judges could have gotten that wrong. Tony relied heavy on that counter right but really didnt do anything after that and jermell made that fight he should have gotten the victory... I hope they see it different second time around

Comment

I get some of the criticism of Tony's inactivity during the fight but I had it close and it's not like Charlo was doing much more and I'm not sure he was doing it any more effectively than Harrison. I remember Tony landing about the same amount of meaningful shots. Charlo can only really blame himself for not being more dominant in the eyes of the judges. All 3 judges had the "B" side fighter winning by the same margin which tells me that from thier angle they were probably seeing more defense and generalship on the part of Harrison from their visual perspective. I know fights look different rongsode than they do on TV.

It will be interesting to see how the rematch goes. Does Harrison gain more confidence in the rematch? Does Charlo let his emotions get the better of him again and only look for the Kayo? Or do we see Charlo make the proper adjustments and not have to leave the contest in doubt?

Comment

Working...
                      X