Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pablo Cesar Cano Destroys Jorge Linares in One Round Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whangz35 View Post
    Loma is smaller in size than Linares. In their fight, he hurt his shoulder early on and fought with one arm. But he still knocked Linares out. Only special fighters do that.
    He hurt his arm because hes always getting his lanky self tangled & dislocates his rotator cuff for being stupid. He might never be the same,take it from me,I have the same injury.

That said Lomas definitely elite,but hes definitely nowhere near the best p4p fighter as the espn driven fans/media have tried to sell everyone from day 1. I been getting flamed on here because Ive always said Lomas hype will actually work against him, because he can never live up to the false hype they ordained him with. Hes a natural 135 lb fighter who can easily campaign at 140,hes mikeys size no matter how much his fans say otherwise.

And he has a long way to go before truly proving hes a hof fighter,paper wbo belts aside.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      why is that fight relevant? cano beat up paulie and got robbed. what was he going to learn from that?
      This guy is not too bright....Maybe you should try reading a little slower next time.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
        He hurt his arm because hes always getting his lanky self tangled & dislocates his rotator cuff for being stupid. He might never be the same,take it from me,I have the same injury.

That said Lomas definitely elite,but hes definitely nowhere near the best p4p fighter as the espn driven fans/media have tried to sell everyone from day 1. I been getting flamed on here because Ive always said Lomas hype will actually work against him, because he can never live up to the false hype they ordained him with. Hes a natural 135 lb fighter who can easily campaign at 140,hes mikeys size no matter how much his fans say otherwise.

And he has a long way to go before truly proving hes a hof fighter,paper wbo belts aside.
        Loma and Mikey are similar in height. Not natural weight, if u think otherwise your blind as a bat.

It's like saying Spence and Crawford are the same size knowing damm well Spence can fight at 154 without much of an issue

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
          Loma and Mikey are similar in height. Not natural weight, if u think otherwise your blind as a bat.

It's like saying Spence and Crawford are the same size knowing damm well Spence can fight at 154 without much of an issue
          A fighters height has THE MOST to do with a fighters natural weight in boxing,if you don't know that then go back to school & enroll in physics 101. Loma is 5'7",mikeys 5'6" & mikeys fought at lower weights than loma who was the lw equivalent all those yrs in the olympics ,crawford is shorter than Spence by the same 1" so no coincidence that Spence is naturally bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            What's this like the fourth time Linares has been a heavy favourite over a Mexican and got KTFO? 3 inside 1 round?
            I remember the beating Marco Antonio DeMarco gave him.

Comment

Linares is an excellent boxer. I love watching him fight but I have compared him to a butterfly in the boxing ring in terms of fragility. Linares has been stopped before but has also given sublime boxing lessons. I didn't expect him to have problems with Cano tonight but there was a considerable size difference and Cano caught him to knock off his equilibrium. After that, it was just a matter of time. I don't think this loss is an indictment on anyone who has struggled with Linares or lost to him, it's just a matter of styles make fights and quantity (in terms of weight) is a quality of it's own.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                I won't go as far as to call Ramirez a paper champ but I think Ramirez-Cano would be a great, action packed fight!
                But I've got a question...
                How was your DAZN stream tonight??
                Mine froze every 20 seconds. Pissed me off!
                What device are you using dazn on I originally tried it on my tv and ps4 with a wired connection and it was buggy and the picture was bad I got a roku ultra and the difference was night nd day hbo picture quality no buffering no bugs both wireless and wired

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                  Linares has been stopped before but has also given sublime boxing lessons.

Against who?

Boxing lessons only are important when there are great rivals

Linares is a B class fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                    You're such a dumbass. Loma is a natural featherweight. Linares just moved to 140. On top of that, Linares just got caught on the ear cold in the 1st round. If they rematch he will probably win. Loma also fought Linares in 2017, it's 2019 now. When Loma fought him, people were already saying they saw Linares slipping a bit his last two performances, vs Campbell and Gesta, but at 32 years old, Linares pulled out one last great camp, and performance, vs the smaller man, looking sharp as can be. But now at 33 years old, perhaps lacking motivation vs someone below his level, yet facing someone bigger than him, Linares got caught.

But I expect nothing less from people who dislike Loma. They are CONSTANTLY making unfair comparisons, comparing natural featherweights to natural 140 pounders, comparing 2017 lightweight Linares to 2019 jr welterweight Linares, comparing a 10 round fight to a 1 round fight, comparing Linares vs a smaller boxer to Linares vs a big pressure fighter (the style he's always struggled with). You guys are just being plan haters now.
                    This guy is one of the most ignorant guys from here

Comment

I knew this would turn into a “loma’s best win doe” thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X