Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pablo Cesar Cano Destroys Jorge Linares in One Round Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    no it was not clear. cano was winning the fight till his eye closed(probably from illegal tactics) cano is basically undefeated like cotto
    damn, another valid point. I've never lost a debate on this forum but I think ima have to hold this L..... just like Linares did tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      damn, another valid point. I've never lost a debate on this forum but I think ima have to hold this L..... just like Linares did tonight.
      i've never lost a debate either. i'm the cano of boxingscene

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
        I think this was a simple case of Linares underestimating Cano....Obvious he never seen Paulie vs Cano..And taking nothing away from him but I've always been a bit leery of Cano's abra cadabra type power too.. These fighters better start demanding random blood an urine tests for these fights F the costs
        why is that fight relevant? cano beat up paulie and got robbed. what was he going to learn from that?

Comment

if sven ottke isnt getting in neither is linares
          Good point! This Ottke guy retired a 168 champ and undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeks View Post
            Like I said, Linares is the most overrated fighter in boxing. Gets stopped by every decent opponent he faces who isn't completely featherfisted like Crolla.
            Linares got an over inflated rep by beating a few domestic level Brits who were being sold as world level guys.

He made so much easy money from the UK he must love it here

Comment

every fighter would be undefeated if all they did was fight british fighters
              mmmh that's not too far from the truth.

Linares really has a thing for getting knocked out quick by average Mexican fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeks View Post
                This is the guy that Lomachenko struggled with? This is your P4P #1's best win? LOL
                Phagot troll, Loma never struggled with phukin Linares, his shoulder was gone.

Comment

i've never lost a debate either. i'm the cano of boxingscene
                  never realized Cano was shorted from His original name "Can't No one beat him

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    Hahahahaha yup

Loma fans fall in apart right now his best win and toughest fight just got blown away by a Mexican journeyman not even an elite Mexican.

I’ve been saying this for a while now there’s a reason Lomas ppl have also kept him away from Mexican fighters since his loss to salido guys like Linares and Loma don’t know how to deal with Mexican fighters.
                    I was getting incinerated by lomas fans recently for saying what I've always said"Lomas the biggest hypejob of this era". I been saying these lomafans know damn well Mikey would ko loma & thats why Bob needs to die before that fight happens.

Comment

Originally posted by cally83 View Post
                      Did I expect Linares to win? Yes. Is he nothing more than a decent fighter? No. In the first fight against Crolla, he won, but it was like a 115-113 fight, Crolla is nothing more than good domestic level, Linares is a slight notch above him, that's all. That he gave Loma hell tells me that Loma is only fringe world level in the pro ranks, not world level and nowhere near elite.
                      Loma is smaller in size than Linares. In their fight, he hurt his shoulder early on and fought with one arm. But he still knocked Linares out. Only special fighters do that.

Comment

Working...
                      X