Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pablo Cesar Cano Destroys Jorge Linares in One Round Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    All you goofs who told me Linares is elite and as good or better than Garcia, please step forward.
    has garcia beaten cano? no sir. can he? no sir. cano is the real p4p champ. he beat paulie and linares.

Comment

Not the first time Linares has been blasted out.

Comment

Linares is a good fighter. Welcome to boxing.

Comment

Wow. Now that's a shocker. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            amir khan laughs at his chin

the last KD tho

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              the last KD tho
              that was the quickest punch in boxing history or the glassiest chin. or both?

Comment

Did I expect Linares to win? Yes. Is he nothing more than a decent fighter? No. In the first fight against Crolla, he won, but it was like a 115-113 fight, Crolla is nothing more than good domestic level, Linares is a slight notch above him, that's all. That he gave Loma hell tells me that Loma is only fringe world level in the pro ranks, not world level and nowhere near elite.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  has garcia beaten cano? no sir. can he? no sir. cano is the real p4p champ. he beat paulie and linares.
                  But Mikey beat broner, who beat Paulie who beat cano.. So yeah, take that!

Comment

What's this like the fourth time Linares has been a heavy favourite over a Mexican and got KTFO? 3 inside 1 round?

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                      But Mikey beat broner, who beat Paulie who beat cano.. So yeah, take that!
                      oh sh-it but cano was robbed against paulie so in reality we dont know who is on top. only way to fight out is if mikey fights cano but i dont think he will be doing that. ducker!

Comment

Working...
                      X