Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pablo Cesar Cano Destroys Jorge Linares in One Round Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never rated Linares.

I remember seeing him fall to pieces against Antonio DeMarco. Talented but lacking in so many areas.

Pablo Cesar Cano is a solid fringe contender fighter. He beat Pauli Malignaggi in most peoples eyes. Unlucky to lose the Mosley decision too albeit Mosley was finished. Beat the brakes off Theophane.

Happy for Cano.

Comment

I've always thought of Linares as a lesser version of Khan: skilled but chinny with fewer quality wins and worse losses. But somehow people seem to have amnesia with him because even after a bad loss, they heap praise on him for his positive attributes while overlooking his significant flaws.

Comment

Damn yo!!!!

Comment

I'm starting to think Morales would beat the dog s hit out of Lomachenko at 135.

Loma's a hypejob smh. Rigo and Walters took a dive.

Loma is levels below Morales, Barrera, Marquez, Pacquiao.

Comment

Loma beat Linares
            Cano beat Linares easier
            That makes cano a better fighter than Lomachenko
            Yeah my Ass he is lol
            Lomachenko remains either 1 or 2 on the P4P rankings until proven otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
              Against who?

Boxing lessons only are important when there are great rivals

Linares is a B class fighter
              Ahh yes, B class fighter. Ok. So, let me guess you have an agenda. I have a feeling you fell very passionate about something/someone that isn't Linares. Please enlighten me on your agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                You sure you saw the same fight everybody else saw? Cano beat the shït out of Paulie knock him down three times and beat him 9 out of the 12 rounds and you still say Paulie beat Cano? You do have something against Mexican fighters.
                man shut your sensitive ass up. The entire comment was a joke.

Comment

Cano and Linares are always in great action fights!

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    He hurt his arm because hes always getting his lanky self tangled & dislocates his rotator cuff for being stupid. He might never be the same,take it from me,I have the same injury.

That said Lomas definitely elite,but hes definitely nowhere near the best p4p fighter as the espn driven fans/media have tried to sell everyone from day 1. I been getting flamed on here because Ive always said Lomas hype will actually work against him, because he can never live up to the false hype they ordained him with. Hes a natural 135 lb fighter who can easily campaign at 140,hes mikeys size no matter how much his fans say otherwise.

And he has a long way to go before truly proving hes a hof fighter,paper wbo belts aside.
                    Good post man.

Comment

• Linares got dropped by a left hook that i've only seen mma fighters get dropped by.

Comment

Working...
                      X