Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Jacobs Worries Me; 2nd-Best at 160 After Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
    Is this your answer: a question in return? Really?

We don't know what fight GGG is trying to make now. Who knows, he might have tried to make the third fight, but DLH in his vengeful spite lowballed him and the fight has fallen through...bottom line is - we don't know to make assumptions either way Unless you are a hater and then you know everything. Just like an all knowing teenager

no alex, I answered your question.....

"Jacobs immediately asked for that rematch, and has mentioned it many times since"

and stop with the bullshlt..... Gomez said that Golovkin is not interested in fighting Canelo at this point

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      your convenient methodology applies DIRECTLY to Golovkin

he absolutely falls into that line of thought

1) has never beaten a TOP fighter at 160 without controversy
      2) has PILES of legit contenders who could be better

just providing some context

one more point..... Golovkin has already refused to fight TWO of those contenders..... and let's be honest here, he aint gonna fight Andrade or Saunders either..... so he will remove himself from contention by taking a back seat, just like Joshua is doing as Wilder/Fury upstage him
      this is exactly why I said there is no clarity as to who the best is at mw. Ggg has no reason not to fight a Charlo or Andrade next. Especially since the only other options are already fighting each other.

Comment

Nothing pickem about this, you knock out Canelo they’ll still rule it a draw

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          this is exactly why I said there is no clarity as to who the best is at mw.

the fact that Pvssykin has been campaigning at middleweight for..... well, forever..... and yet there is still no clarity at 160..... is an indictment on his shltty opponent selection

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          Ggg has no reason not to fight a Charlo or Andrade next. Especially since the only other options are already fighting each other.

Golovkin had no reason not to take challenging fights his whole career, but there it is..... still no clarification at middleweight

when Golovkin selects his next "challenge" (lol) you are going to hear all about it..... you do know that right?

you will not be free to talk shlt, while he fights another bum..... is the very nicest way that I can say it

btw, I missed you in this thread.....
          https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...9#post19441749

Comment

2nd best at 160?

Rob Brant might have something to say about that.

Comment

Working...
            X