Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Jacobs Worries Me; 2nd-Best at 160 After Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    that was a VERY close fight

    I would pick Jacobs to win the rematch
    Of course. So will all GGG haters Btw, why wouldn't Jacob's offer GGG the rematch? Also waiting for GGG to grow grey hair? As ODLH proved this is a solid strategy. GGG is awewsome that he still instills so much fear in everyone.

    Comment


    • #22
      Originally posted by alexjust View Post
      Of course. So will all GGG haters Btw, why wouldn't Jacob's offer GGG the rematch? Also waiting for GGG to grow grey hair? As ODLH proved this is a solid strategy. GGG is awewsome that he still instills so much fear in everyone.


      Jacobs immediately asked for that rematch, and has mentioned it many times since

      why didn't Golovkin go after Jacobs or Andrade to get his titles back?..... why not rematch Canelo for that matter?

      Comment


      • #23
        Glad this fight is happening. Jacobs deserves this and it may be interesting for awhile but I believe Canelo will K.O Jacobs within 10.

        Comment


        • #24
          Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          that was a VERY close fight

          I would pick Jacobs to win the rematch
          Yes it was close. Jacobs could well win the rematch as GG is getting slower by the day.

          This fight to me is why the old saying about 'taking the champs belt' exists.
          I do not believe you should be able to be on the backfoot and defensive all fight, get dropped and then out point your way to become a world champion. If you are dominating on the back foot, sure...but this is pro boxing, not amateur boxing.

          Comment


          • #25
            Turns my stomach reading anything that dirt bag says, Jacobs will not get a fair fight against canelo, he better knock him out or do a Mayweather on him for a draw

            Comment


            • #26
              they'll probably pay off Jacobs so he's not as aggressive in the fight.
              Just Watch.

              Comment


              • #27
                Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                they'll probably pay off Jacobs so he's not as aggressive in the fight.
                Just Watch.
                Danny doesn't look like a guy who can be paid off....that said, Jacobs wont be aggressive because he will be running all night in survival mode.

                Comment


                • #28
                  Originally posted by Iron Fister View Post
                  Danny doesn't look like a guy who can be paid off....that said, Jacobs wont be aggressive because he will be running all night in survival mode.
                  Jacobs was over cautious with G, I don't think he will be in flight mode with Canelo. Which also could be a mistake.

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    I like the fight. Why are people still talking about Golovkin ? His day is done. May as well be talking about Hagler. Sure, Golovkin is still active, and still probably top 5, but his best days are behind him and just a question of when he hangs them up. Ranking Golovkin at his peak is a hypothetical now - depends what you like.

                    Jacobs could provide some stylistic difficulties for Canelo, so it could be interesting.

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      These are actually the second and third best middleweights fighting each other. GGG beat Jacobs knocking him down in the process after he had a huge weight advantage with the IBF rules, then beat Canelo twice, with the judges missing what the fans and media all see. Good fight though, I see Canelo winning the fight

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP