Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Jacobs Worries Me; 2nd-Best at 160 After Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Jacobs Worries Me; 2nd-Best at 160 After Canelo

Daniel Jacobs wasn't Oscar De La Hoya's first choice for Canelo Alvarez's next opponent. Alvarez's promoter realizes just how big a threat Jacobs poses now that the deal is completed for Jacobs to challenge Alvarez on May 4 in Las Vegas. De La Hoya considers Jacobs, the IBF middleweight champion, the second-best boxer in the sport at 160 pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As usual filthy Sanchez being a hater to big up ggg who was mandated to face Jacobs & took almost a yr to lowball him. When Jacobs faced ggg he was a 8-1/12-1 dog & was predicted to last no more than 7 due to his glass jaw,in abels/ggg/loefflers own words,& now jacobs is champ by beating deryev who ggg sht the bed over & hes far more experienced than vs ggg.

But according to dsab sanchez"if ggg chose to face the wba regular champ at 168 while he was champion Everyone would be in an uproar" lmao at this fckin clown ass mongoloid,ggg faced straight bums at 160 for like 8 yrs after being "champ",he dragged up a unproven ww up 13 lbs weeks after calling canelo vs Khan a disgrace to boxing because of kahn jumping 8 lbs not 13
    Last edited by kushking; 01-18-2019, 12:45 AM.

Comment

That WBA regular belt dont make Canelo a 3 division Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
        That WBA regular belt dont make Canelo a 3 division Champion!
        Is pac/mayweather 6 division/8 division champions?

Comment

DLH says dumb shlt all the time he flips with the wind. I dont take what he says too serious. With that said I think firmly Demetrius Andrade is the best at 160. I think he beats them all.
          Last edited by MPDKSAB; 01-18-2019, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Yeah Yeah Oscar. Fielding worried you too cuz of his size. Come up with some new material. Marching orders doe

Comment

Congrats to Jacobs for getting the fight - even if only by signing a 3 fight deal. Congrats to Alvarez for taking on the challenge.

Now onto smack talking ODLH...

"He fought at 168 to crown himself a three-division world champion, which meant a lot to him."

What happened when he threw his mexican abc belt in the bin and said he doesn't fight for belts..did that mean a lot to him?

"Daniel Jacobs, after Canelo, is probably the best middleweight around. There’s no doubt about it."

Golovkin chased the bigger Jacobs around the ring, knocked him down and beat him. Clearly makes him above Jacobs on the rankings.
              Also if something is probable, then there is doubt involved. That statement contradicts itself and makes no sense.

De La Hoya is a scatter brain. I understand he has to promote his fighter but to be on a coke binge and dribble nonesense everytime he promotes a fight is pretty out there. If he wasn't such a big player in the game, i wouldn't even comment on this drug *****ed idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
                DLH says dumb shlt all the time he flips with the wind. I dont take what he says too serious. With that said I think firmly Demetrius Andrade is the best at 160. I think he beats them all.
                Huaha ha hau. That’s a good one. Funny stuff man

Comment

You gotta love ODH 😂😂😂
                  He said it’s a pickem fight😂😂

Da JUDGES GONNA PICKEM😂😂😂😂 PICKEM CANELO😂😂

Comment

That is surly hate filled rant full of inaccuracies and fabrication but hey, it's a crazy free country

Originally posted by kushking View Post

As usual filthy Sanchez being a hater to big up ggg who was mandated to face Jacobs & took almost a yr to lowball him. When Jacobs faced ggg he was a 8-1/12-1 dog & was predicted to last no more than 7 due to his glass jaw,in abels/ggg/loefflers own words,& now jacobs is champ by beating deryev who ggg sht the bed over & hes far more experienced than vs ggg.

But according to dsab sanchez"if ggg chose to face the wba regular champ at 168 while he was champion Everyone would be in an uproar" lmao at this fckin clown ass mongoloid,ggg faced straight bums at 160 for like 8 yrs after being "champ",he dragged up a unproven ww up 13 lbs weeks after calling canelo vs Khan a disgrace to boxing because of kahn jumping 8 lbs not 13

Comment

Working...
                    X