Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Calls Showtime's Al Bernstein Biased, 'B*tch-Ass N*gga'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it wasn't for ageing, white boxing commentators, Broner would be felony-free and a shining example of a decent human being. Damn you, Al, Jim and Harold! A buncha old racists that hate black fighters!
    Have I got that right?

Comment

Trash talking is cool and helps sell fights but Broner is a clown!

Comment

Didn't you hear? It was actually Al Bernstein and Larry merchant who commented those sexual assaults. They just pinned the blame on Broner coz he's a poor little black kid just trying to make a living. They even script all the juvenile, stoopid things he says, just to sell fights (or get more retweets), all because the white man wants to keep the black man down. And yes, it is still 1950.

Comment

^committed, not commented. That's the white man changing my comment to keep me down

Comment

Showtime is not going to like this

Comment

AB baby! Love 'em or hate 'em, the boy just won't change, but he won't fake the funk either! I think this fight is gonna be better than expected!

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                Al should have replied with a smile saying: "Yeah but at least I ain't going to prison"

That would have been funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  AB baby! Love 'em or hate 'em, the boy just won't change, but he won't fake the funk either! I think this fight is gonna be better than expected!
                  He is owning it, ain't he? The guy just owns being the heel. He is getting meaningful fights and nice paydays. People tune in to watch him lose or to hope the villain wins and he is fine with that. Boxing needs personality more so than any other sport to be relevant. Broner has that in shades.

Do you, Mr. Broner. Manny will most likely get one more nice win, but you will STILL get a big fight after this even if you lose based on the ability to draw ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
                    He is owning it, ain't he? The guy just owns being the heel. He is getting meaningful fights and nice paydays. People tune in to watch him lose or to hope the villain wins and he is fine with that. Boxing needs personality more so than any other sport to be relevant. Broner has that in shades.

Do you, Mr. Broner. Manny will most likely get one more nice win, but you will STILL get a big fight after this even if you lose based on the ability to draw ratings.
                    McGregor, Fury, and Broner! Must-see TV!

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      Jim Lampley is one of the greatest boxing commentators of all time if not the greatest. He's always been reasonably objective and always called a fair fight.
                      Lampley can be a cheerleader sometimes. Especially when Oscar throwing and missing against Pernell Whitaker. I thought Lampley was gonna have an orgasm when he called those shots as if they landed.

Comment

Working...
                      X