Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Calls Showtime's Al Bernstein Biased, 'B*tch-Ass N*gga'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i mean it's broner,what you expect?
    i do feel he acts sometimes to exaggerate, because this type of behaviour works for him since he still generates a lot of feedback in the boxing world,so my guess is he runs with it

Comment

Sooo cringey..He with the record he has he should be grateful to be getting big fights still smh

Comment

Wow....racist much?

Comment

Lol @ Manny

Comment

Broner is a nut. Take the "l" out of lover... Its over!

Bernstein and those Twitter fingers...lol...sounded like he wanted none of the smoke with Broner.

Comment

Al should have replied with a smile saying: "Yeah but at least I ain't going to prison"

That would have been funny.

Comment

They should roast Adrien all broadcast, just replay every Pac punch landed lol

Comment

I find it absolutely fckin hilarious that Broner goes super hard on easy targets like Bernstein and Ellerbe but when a real threat like Charlo diss him..

..crickets.

Nigga we see u.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    I would give a kidney to watch Berstein say

"nah u the ***** ass ***** with your big old head no defense having no punch throwing self, Show time crew, this fool dont want to talk, lets go. Gang gang we outcha"
                    Then walks like 2Pac doing his George Jefferson walk outta the courthouse that one time off the stage.

Al held his classyness as expected during this exchange too so respect to him on not losing his cool, getting flustered or being surprised or w/e.

And I'm not sure Broner's trainer was with Broner or thinking he's training a dummy.
                    Last edited by Eff Pandas; 01-16-2019, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Is this matured Broner?

Comment

Working...
                      X