No announcement yet.

Canelo fans pulled off that slick 180.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    I am a Canelo fan and I think fighting Fielding was a cherry pick to win a title in another weight class and if he wanted a real challenge at 168 he would have fought the real champion Callum Smith. Canelo like many champions fights twice a year. Once May and once in September. His fight in December was like an extra fight so I forgive him his cherry pick and he looked great KOing Fielding. I expect him to fight someone very good this May, hopefully GGG. If he fights anyone less than a very good opponent this May I will be disappointed in him.
    Good theories here. I think GBP and Matchroom both had stipulations for Callum Smith initially, but that GBP needed to make Fielding’s Regular WBA for Smith’s main belt for consideration, this way Matchroom, DAZN and GBP all benefit profits from a simple yet odd Regular WBA filler fight.

If Canelo beats Smith, he’ll be the first Ring Champion at 154-168. I’m sure Canelo’s trainers want this badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      No it isn't. He fought A-level fighters before fighting Golovkin.

Golovkin got shitted on because idiots like you were making ridiculous claims about him being an ATG etc when he had fought nobody. Turns out he didn't live up to your lofty hype.

So Canelo has this stellar A level resume ... but he needed 2 attempts, PEDs, and a couple of blatently unfair score cards to squeak a disputed decision over a 36 yo hype job who never beat anybody?

Ok, carry on trolling.

Comment

Don't waste ur time bro, ur just opening a can of worms. Canelo fans defend that cheater when he eats dirty meat. Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          You use decorated Fury pics all of over your profile for a guy with 3 PED offenses. Not sure you should be commenting on Canelo
          If you want to try deflecting, at least stick to facts instead of pulling crap out of your arse.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
            Don't waste ur time bro, ur just opening a can of worms. Canelo fans defend that cheater when he eats dirty meat. Enough said.
            Like Fury fans with Wild Boar meat, cocaine, etc... you’d think Fury fans are Canelo fans!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              If you want to try deflecting, at least stick to facts instead of pulling crap out of your arse.
              What do you mean. I don’t understand Canelo critics whom use PED users as profile pics? I don’t understand

Comment

So Canelo has this stellar A level resume ... but he needed 2 attempts, PEDs, and a couple of blatently unfair score cards to squeak a disputed decision over a 36 yo hype job who never beat anybody?

Ok, carry on trolling.
                Fury needed 3 attempts or 2 attempts with PED scandals? Wild Boar meat!

Comment

Good theories here. I think GBP and Matchroom both had stipulations for Callum Smith initially, but that GBP needed to make Fielding’s Regular WBA for Smith’s main belt for consideration, this way Matchroom, DAZN and GBP all benefit profits from a simple yet odd Regular WBA filler fight.

If Canelo beats Smith, he’ll be the first Ring Champion at 154-168. I’m sure Canelo’s trainers want this badly.
                  I'm sure they do. But I doubt they want it badly enough to risk putting him in with Mundo.

Comment

I'm sure they do. But I doubt they want it badly enough to risk putting him in with Mundo.
                    Who is Mundo? You mean Zurdo? Smith got the Ring and WBA Super. Killing two birds with one stone vs a different champion with a strap.

Comment

What do you mean. I don’t understand
                      Yes, I noticed that.

Comment

Working...
                      X