No announcement yet.

Canelo fans pulled off that slick 180.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
    Did you even read my post? I don't give a **** who Canelo fights. What I do find funny is how fans of fighters try to justify some **** they've been mad dogging another fighter about for years.
    Bae, let me explain to you the difference.

GGG's whole career is against cherries and people like fielding. In fact, people tried to call him #1 P4P because of it. Canelo's resume isn't the same, its vastly superior to the gee's.

So what if Ca$hnelo wants to fight fielding only 3 months after beating Gee's ass. At least he's able to fight that soon, while Gee is stuck at home recovering from his L. He probably needed facial reconstruction surgery.

Hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      Bae, let me explain to you the difference.

GGG's whole career is against cherries and people like fielding. In fact, people tried to call him #1 P4P because of it. Canelo's resume isn't the same, its vastly superior to the gee's.

So what if Ca$hnelo wants to fight fielding only 3 months after beating Gee's ass. At least he's able to fight that soon, while Gee is stuck at home recovering from his L. He probably needed facial reconstruction surgery.

Hope that helps
      I'm gonna grab some nuggets I'll take a screenshot of the receipt for you.

Comment

I'm gonna grab some nuggets I'll take a screenshot of the receipt for you.
        I highly recommend purchasing a McChicken too.

Comment

What happened to trashing Golovkin for fighting terrible opponents and saying they're not indicative of his actual skill level because they were bums?

Seems like Canelo fans now talking about him being able to beat Callum Smith because he took out the garbageman Rocky Fielding. What changed exactly?

And I find it funny when you guys have to resort to looking up to see if a fighter was in the top 10 or whatever to justify him not being a can. Since Benavidez is #13 on Boxrec it should be an easy fight for Canelo right? He takes Cokeavidez out in a round? Rocky Fielding ranked 7 beats Benavidez?
          Lol, what's wrong with being a garbage man bro?

Comment

Did you even read my post? I don't give a **** who Canelo fights. What I do find funny is how fans of fighters try to justify some **** they've been mad dogging another fighter about for years.
            The diffrence is canelo is fighting bums in his FOURTH weight class.
            Triple nerd fought bums in his only weight class..

Comment

Originally posted by Trashman_ View Post
              Lol, what's wrong with being a garbage man bro?
              They smell like garbage.

Comment

The whole Golovkin hate and Canelo hate is getting old. Why are fans to married to these two discussing like those two had a divorce?

Canelo will fight different opponents and Golovkin will do the same.

Comment

Working...
                X