No announcement yet.

Canelo fans pulled off that slick 180.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
    Nice job saying me talking about probably 70% of my post is me changing the subject. ROCKY FIELDING IS NOT INDICATIVE OF HOW CANELO WILL DO AGAINST ANY FIGHTER IN THE WORLD. The fact of the matter is that anybody saying that Canelo can beat Smith because of the Fielding fight is a hypocrite.
    If it was based solely on the Fielding fight yes it would be. But it isn't, i'm sure everyone takes in to account what he's proven against A-level fighters and that's why they are making that prediction. Golovkins hype was based solely on beating bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      What happened to trashing Golovkin for fighting terrible opponents and saying they're not indicative of his actual skill level because they were bums?

Seems like Canelo fans now talking about him being able to beat Callum Smith because he took out the garbageman Rocky Fielding. What changed exactly?

And I find it funny when you guys have to resort to looking up to see if a fighter was in the top 10 or whatever to justify him not being a can. Since Benavidez is #13 on Boxrec it should be an easy fight for Canelo right? He takes Cokeavidez out in a round? Rocky Fielding ranked 7 beats Benavidez?
      Bro why are you still try to defend gggs fawkery? It’s done Canelo put a bow on that

Comment

lol @ expecting answers from clenelo fans/golovkin haters that spend every day on here posting about him to be anything other than complete drivel

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
          Bro why are you still try to defend gggs fawkery? It’s done Canelo put a bow on that
          I'm not trying to defend Golovkin. What I'm trying to do is blast the ******ed section out of Canelo's fans.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            lol @ expecting answers from clenelo fans/golovkin haters that spend every day on here posting about him to be anything other than complete drivel
            What does Golovkin have to do Canelo Fielding? Canelo fought at 168 against guys that hydrate 190+ pounds. Fielding even had a hydration clause. Callum Smith easily fights at 175. Callum Smith way taller than Badou Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
              If we concede that fighters fight a bum here and there in between major title fights, not Interim or secondary belts, then since you’re talking about Golovkin and Canelo and Fielding well then...

154-168 was easy for me? We can all hate on Canelo but he moved an inch above 160 as did Eubank, Abraham, Caleb Truax
              He wouldn't move an ounce above 155 till GGG hit 35 and started showing signs of slippage doe. And he still needed PEDs to give the old man a decent fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                If it was based solely on the Fielding fight yes it would be. But it isn't, i'm sure everyone takes in to account what he's proven against A-level fighters and that's why they are making that prediction. Golovkins hype was based solely on beating bums.
                And Canelo's hype is based solely on "beating" a 36 yo Golovkin. So what does that say about him?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  And Canelo's hype is based solely on "beating" a 36 yo Golovkin. So what does that say about him?
                  No it isn't. He fought A-level fighters before fighting Golovkin.

Golovkin got shitted on because idiots like you were making ridiculous claims about him being an ATG etc when he had fought nobody. Turns out he didn't live up to your lofty hype.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    He wouldn't move an ounce above 155 till GGG hit 35 and started showing signs of slippage doe. And he still needed PEDs to give the old man a decent fight.
                    You use decorated Fury pics all of over your profile for a guy with 3 PED offenses. Not sure you should be commenting on Canelo

Comment

I am a Canelo fan and I think fighting Fielding was a cherry pick to win a title in another weight class and if he wanted a real challenge at 168 he would have fought the real champion Callum Smith. Canelo like many champions fights twice a year. Once May and once in September. His fight in December was like an extra fight so I forgive him his cherry pick and he looked great KOing Fielding. I expect him to fight someone very good this May, hopefully GGG. If he fights anyone less than a very good opponent this May I will be disappointed in him.

Comment

Working...
                      X