Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach Angered By No 'Fighter of The Year' Consideration

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    Fighter of the yr? This guy has to be ****ting me. Canelo had a fight cancelled for ped use, he got a controversial win vs 36 yr old ggg and beat rocky fieldhocky in the biggest spoof of a title fight you'll ever find. Gtfoh.
    https://youtu.be/RSQSBApEzy4

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
      If his win over GGG was a clear victory then I'm sure he would have gotten it but the majority thought he lost
      It was a bad day day when HBO left but thank goodness for Ledderman being ousted. In his senile eyes punchers rarely lost a round. Reason for all theses casuals believing Golovkin won it with just the jab.

Comment

USYK>

And Clenelo lost both fights

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          Learn how to embed Dumbo. Dumb pos. *slaps the f out of your face in front of everyone*

Comment

Rocky Fielding

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
              Agreed. Nothing he does matters he’s a PED using cheat.
              He was clean in the second ggg fight and won it.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
                Very true because soon he will sign with a promoter who will feed him bum after bum which is the only way to make money with this one trick pony and this will help build hype for trilogy!
                GGG will knock out whomever they put in front period. He wont go back to fighting bums
                After signing a big contract.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  how was he clean? he tested positive before the fight lol. the only thing we know for certain is he roided after the first fight and before the second. did he roid for other fights? probably but we dont know for certain. how is this spun into he was clean narrative? even if he didnt do anymore roids after february(doubtful) the gains from doing them still remain. they dont just go away ooo you caught me i surrender all my muscle gains lol
                  Well he was clean for the second fight and it wasn't roids...

Comment

Usyk is easily my pick for FOTY...

Comment

drug cheat of the decade

Comment

Working...
                      X