Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach Angered By No 'Fighter of The Year' Consideration

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fighter of the yr? This guy has to be ****ting me. Canelo had a fight cancelled for ped use, he got a controversial win vs 36 yr old ggg and beat rocky fieldhocky in the biggest spoof of a title fight you'll ever find. Gtfoh.

Comment

I had him losing the second Golovkin fight and it seemed the majority of fans/writer did as well. It was close, and even if you had Canelo edging it out, it wasn't a Fighter of the Year performance at all. The other fight isn't even worth discussing.

Comment

Fcuk him and canela, Lmao!!

Comment

The sense of entitlement is so real with team Canelo. But I guess that's to be expected when you were gifted a world title at 20 yrs old that you didn't really deserve and also receive scorecard after scorecard in every big fight that you don't deserve either. You then also think that you deserve fighter of the yr even when you don't.

Comment

So lomachenko is candidate for fighter of the year for getting dropped by and barely beating linares and then struggling with tank davis leftovers???....oh ok

Comment

I share the opinion of Canelo's coach, biggest win of the year against GGG and becomes a 2 weight champion by beating Fielding. Hard not to appreciate that. Not the best but should have been short listed for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
                Canelo how can we consider you fighter of the year when we have the Charlo brothers annihilating the division. Oh and we can't forget about Spence's amazing performances this last year.
                One Charla sister lost and the other went life and death with a bum that had a week to prepare, that's hardly annihilating anything.

Who exactly has Spence beaten that's on GGG's calibre?

Sit down, you don't know shït.

Comment

Usyk is the correct foy winner, eddy isn't mad that canelo didn't get the recognition as foy, he is mad that he wasn't even a candidate... Which I can agree with him considering that canelo beat the arguably number 1 p4p undefeated unified mw champ in ggg and got a title in a New division

Comment

Originally posted by BestPR View Post
                    Fcuk him and canela, Lmao!!
                    Salty ass Puto Rican. They turn your lights on in Puerto Rico yet? Lol.

Comment

Fighter of the year?

LMFAO!

Even if his win over GGG had been legit - which it wasn't - Canelo spent 3 months of the year suspended for PED abuse, ffs!

Comment

Working...
                      X