Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ellerbe: Hearn should worry about what's going over there at the Dead Zone (DAZN)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
    I think I pay that or less for Showtime with my cable package ( I know, shoot me I should be streaming everything by now but I have good reasons).

No boxing fan should want DAZN to fail. But, no one wants to pay for an empty box either.
    Why should you be streaming everything though? If you can afford cable, then TV>>>>>>>>>>streaming. I got pretty fast internet and stream still acts up at times on DAZN and ESPN+. Linear television isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

While making excuses for not promoting Tank properly. Tsk Tsk!

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Why should you be streaming everything though? If you can afford cable, then TV>>>>>>>>>>streaming. I got pretty fast internet and stream still acts up at times on DAZN and ESPN+. Linear television isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
        There is that.

Seems like the best picture is still with the cable companies too.

How long did it take mp3s to take out CDs as the primary source of music? 10 or 15 years?

That's about how much time linear has left imo...

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
          There is that.

Seems like the best picture is still with the cable companies too.

How long did it take mp3s to take out CDs as the primary source of music? 10 or 15 years?

That's about how much time linear has left imo...
          The picture quality and everything is still better with linear television. DAZN has a super clean stream, but when it starts to buffer a bit then it suffers for a few minutes here and there.

I'd say longer than 10 years before linear television is gone for good. Could be closer to 20 years to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
            Yeah because Mayweather promotions is killing it right now.
            Me. Chest rub needs to stay in his own lane.
            He's a 'CEO' now lol

Comment

Working...
            X