Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ellerbe: Hearn should worry about what's going over there at the Dead Zone (DAZN)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Golden Boy had the Canelo fight. That's it
    oh right. Thought that was end of November...but yeah, that's a really bad look considering December is usually a really big month for boxing historically.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      so it's not just reading, it's a complete grasp of the English language. Gotcha.
      Nonsense. Common sense is all one needs to see things right. 4x a year is an exaggeration, and you know that. Fighting once a year for any young fighter in his prime is not something you defend like you fanboy do.

Comment

Everyone saying he finally said something funny.. But he didn't even come up with Dead Zone lol Charlos trainer called it that months ago.

Comment

the maturity levels here are at an all time low

people praising ellerbe for coming up with dead zone like its some amazing thing lmao

Comment

DAZN is giving Haymon/PBC money. Pretty disrespectful thing for Ellerbe to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
              Nostril Ellerbe finally said something funny.

Usually he's only good for wearing fancy suits to make everyone know he's a "CEO"

Big DAZN fan, but that was funny.
              Nostrillerby

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                Nostril Ellerbe finally said something funny.

Usually he's only good for wearing fancy suits to make everyone know he's a "CEO"

Big DAZN fan, but that was funny.
                nostrildamus

Comment

That pig nose, milk dud head, cöck smoking, never seen with a woman, always men, no doubt a closet gay, didn't even come up with "Dead Zone", I heard that months ago.

What is his Gayweather Promotion company doing? Putting up nothing but weak ass cards.

Ellerbe would be better off promoting gay pörnos, at least he's an expert with hands and face first experience in that arena.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    since he lost Whyte/Chisora II to Showtime, does/did DAZN even have a December boxing card??
                    Good point . I subscribed when Canelo signed but I'm starting to ask myself if it's worth it .
                    Their content mainly consist of Canelo fights , AJ fights , U.K fights and the WBSS .
                    Might Cancel and resubscribe when they get something worth watching on there .

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                      Good point . I subscribed when Canelo signed but I'm starting to ask myself if it's worth it .
                      Their content mainly consist of Canelo fights , AJ fights , U.K fights and the WBSS .
                      Might Cancel and resubscribe when they get something worth watching on there .
                      I only subscribed for the WBSS, but now I'm sitting here wondering where the additional boxing is.

Comment

Working...
                      X