Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ellerbe: Hearn should worry about what's going over there at the Dead Zone (DAZN)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
    DAZN is giving Haymon/PBC money. Pretty disrespectful thing for Ellerbe to say.
    Giving PBC money in what way?

And Hearn is the one who takes shots first. Ellerbe is just mad Hearn is talking about his fighter.

Btw, I heard an interview where Ellerbe said of course Tank needs to be more active, everyone on the team realizes that. So he actually agreed with Hearn there. Supposedly he has three dates for him in 2019.

Really, it just came down to securing the FOX deal which brings in 10-14 more dates yearly. PBC went from having 12-13 dates to having 24-26 dates. That is the main reason for the inactivity of most of their fighters.

Comment

Yeah because Mayweather promotions is killing it right now.
      Me. Chest rub needs to stay in his own lane.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        He is right though, Eddie need to focus on HIS FIGHTERS, he talks more about PBC Fighters far more than he does his own stable which makes no sense

Talk more about Andrade who has a fight coming up, talk about Big Baby, talk about Tevin Farmer who is in the same Division as Tank but yet he praise Tank Davis and talk about wanting to work with Tank Davis more than he talks about his own roster. Make those guys the STARS you promised to make them, if he does that then yeah he might land those bigger names he wants. Haven't made Danny Jacobs the bigger star like he promised!

No hate towards DAZN, I think it is a GREAT Outlets for fighters as well, it gives guys like Big Baby, Tevin, Andrade, Hooker a home and a platform to fight on
        Good, unbiased post as usual. Green K. Cheers.

Comment

DeadAzzZone

Comment

Andrade and Munguia cards for January.
            Machado and Hooker cards for February.
            Not great. Needs WBSS.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Andrade and Munguia cards for January.
              Machado and Hooker cards for February.
              Not great. Needs WBSS.
              Was Sauerland not saying the semi-finals will be taking place in February and March? Those dates gotta be announced soon you would think. WBSS is definitely needed, that is the main reason I subscribed to DAZN the first day it was available. We need Inoue/Rodriguez and then possibly the Tete finals match up. Likewise with Taylor vs Prograis.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                Was Sauerland not saying the semi-finals will be taking place in February and March? Those dates gotta be announced soon you would think. WBSS is definitely needed, that is the main reason I subscribed to DAZN the first day it was available. We need Inoue/Rodriguez and then possibly the Tete finals match up. Likewise with Taylor vs Prograis.
                Sauerland probably used all that WBSS money on dope

Comment

Also forgot Garcia vs Cheeseman card... They gotta up their game.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Also forgot Garcia vs Cheeseman card... They gotta up their game.
                    That's just a typical Saturday night non-PPV Matchroom show though right? Those are going to be whatever. It is clearly any good match up for the most part will go on PPV. But if DAZN isn't even getting all those cards, then not sure what the point is in picking up these non-PPV Matchroom shows.

If GGG goes to DAZN, you would think he fights sometime in April. Against who? I don't know, but they at least need to go hard in April and May. And they will in May if they make Canelo/Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                      Yep. He said it in early December after Copp reported some fighters weren't paid

Comment

Working...
                      X