Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Dillian Whyte deserve another shot and Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah he deserves a shot IMO. He beat Chisora, Parker and Browne this year, Helenius at the back end of last year. That's not too shabby.

Comment

Originally posted by makaveli1875 View Post
      He maybe just about deserves a shot but its a waste of time. AJ is too good for him and is just going to knock him out again.
      it doesn't matter if he won, loose by KO or whatever. he deserves a shot just every other person that got a chance even those that are less deserving and he will get his chance come 2019.

You av never been a whyte fight night buyer, so why the complain. Fans that buy his fight demands for it at the O2 arena, the last time I checked.

Comment

Originally posted by makaveli1875 View Post
        He maybe just about deserves a shot but its a waste of time. AJ is too good for him and is just going to knock him out again.
        What ever the outcome, deserves his chance.

If Molina, arreloa, duhaupas, takam and co, guys far less than whyte could get a shot, why not whyte?

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
          Ortiz has done nothing to have two title shots in two years. Fighting guys ranked above can't give you another title shot. Let him step up his competition first then he can be considered.

From the rumours flying around. Hez been offered $28mil plus rematch in the state and an ppv upside. The deal is good good to be ignored.

Fury's trainer has openly said fury is not doing an immediate rematch and wilder has two options now.

Sign the contract and face AJ or
          Run like a coward to face Breazeale on disguise of mandatory.

You can use your tongue to count your teeth.
          Luis Ortiz is one bad Mutha. No one wants to fight this cat. Why? It's because he's that damn bloody good that's why. It would be AJ's stiffest challenge and test to date outside of Wilder.

Calm down man, Deontay will eventually come around. He is just feeling hurt right now because he felt scammed by AJ in favor of Povetkin.

He believes that Joshua really didn't want the fight. He was only saving face so no one can accuse him of being a coward by avoiding Wilder while hiding behind his mandatory to fight Alexander Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            Luis Ortiz is one bad Mutha. No one wants to fight this cat. Why? It's because he's that damn bloody good that's why. It would be AJ's stiffest challenge and test to date outside of Wilder.

Calm down man, Deontay will eventually come around. He is just feeling hurt right now because he felt scammed by AJ in favor of Povetkin.

He believes that Joshua really didn't want the fight. He was only saving face so no one can accuse him of being a coward by avoiding Wilder while hiding behind his mandatory to fight Alexander Povetkin.
            Lolx..... With that bad mutha line, it's quite funny.

We don't need to argue much with the level of experience we have in boxing. We all know boxing is not a one way thing.
            Ortiz has got his management, you can't always be on undercards and backups and say no one wants to fight you when you can't seat 5000 persons to watch you.

His management should send contracts to other top ten guys as well. They are all doing the same business.

Whyte is ranked above this so called bad motha in every ranking bodies.
            I will say it again, fighting guys ranked close to 100 will not earn you a title shot.
            Let him take risks like whyte, there are reasons whyte is ranked above him.

Comment

He dodged Pulev and Ortiz then caught an incredibly lucky break against Parker ....I don't care really but it's a mismatch, again.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                I can understand how beating dinu and that other midget plus crying to the media at every opportunity can land you a title fight.
                Everyone wants to blackmail the champ to get a shot. No one wants to fight hard like whyte.
                Are you aware that he has several belts that have a ranking system in place. Think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  Are you aware that he has several belts that have a ranking system in place. Think about it.
                  So show me one ranking that has miller ahead of whyte.
                  Thank you.

Comment

Yeah Whyte deserves a shot at a strap , he’s put together some decent Ws

It’s just Whyte isn’t the name I want to see AJ fight

It was the same with Povetkin, decent fight but because it’s not the fight I want to see not all that interested in it.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to Joshua vs. Whyte II. Sure, it's not as interesting to me as Fury vs. Wilder II, but any time two of the top five heavyweights in the world are going to fight each other, there's reason to be excited. Hopefully the winners of those two rematches can then fight each other. Most people would say those are 4 or the top 5 heavyweights in the world, so I'm just thankful they're all fighting each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X