No announcement yet.

Does Dillian Whyte deserve another shot and Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
    the whole basis for the Ks getting in is that they are the first bros to share hw titles, so if one goes in the other should on that backdoor kind of basis. You cant let in one not the otehr for being a bro.
    No, they pretty much both easily deserve to go on their own merit but Wladimir has an atg resume. He participated in more HW title fights than anyone in history FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      No, they pretty much both easily deserve to go on their own merit but Wladimir has an atg resume. He participated in more HW title fights than anyone in history FFS.
      Are you kiddin me? They ruined the HW titles with a series of largely sham defences. Ones best win is Haye or Peters and the others is Corrie Sanders. They always fought a level below the greats, and usually a level below a champion should.

Being brothers sharing the title is on the other hand an outstanding feat, worthy of HoF, since noone has done it beofre. Truly deserving respect for that, but not for getting easily drubbed out in seconds or drubbing by a failure like sanders.

Being bros outstrips anythng they did, dont knock something thats truly outstanding.

Comment

Are you kiddin me? They ruined the HW titles with a series of largely sham defences. Ones best win is Haye or Peters and the others is Corrie Sanders. They always fought a level below the greats, and usually a level below a champion should.

Being brothers sharing the title is on the other hand an outstanding feat, worthy of HoF, since noone has done it beofre. Truly deserving respect for that, but not for getting easily drubbed out in seconds or drubbing by a failure like sanders.

Being bros outstrips anythng they did, dont knock something thats truly outstanding.
        This is quite possibly one of the most ignorant posts I've ever read. The Klitschko's always fought the best at the weight during their era who was willing to face them. You're pathetic and obviously don't know sh@t about boxing.

Comment

This is quite possibly one of the most ignorant posts I've ever read. The Klitschko's always fought the best at the weight during their era who was willing to face them. You're pathetic and obviously don't know sh@t about boxing.
          you are talking about yourself clearly, and you dont even know it.

Comment

This day age of social media has made fighters lazy, they Tweet or give random interviews to the alternative media when they want to chase a fight. We need more fighters physically confronting their opponents, with camera's present. Dillian Whyte deserves his shot, but he could easily put this match beyond doubt by confronting Anthony Joshua at his gym or even when he is out dining.

Good old David Haye, showing them the way....

David Haye would of relished being around in this era.

Comment

you are talking about yourself clearly, and you dont even know it.
              No, I'm very sure who I'm talking about. Ydksab. Be gone noob

Comment

No, I'm very sure who I'm talking about. Ydksab. Be gone noob
                u sure are but that doesnt change you talking about yourself.

Comment

Well I honestly hope Whyte gives AJ hell this time, even if it means me eating crow. A good competitive fight is more important than getting my pick right. Still the odds are going to be wide, anybody going to put a real chunk on Whyte to win? I doubt it.

Comment

If nobody else is available, he's as good as you'll get. Joshua fought majority of Top5 HW contenders already. Plus he did wobble AJ in that fight - so that's something I guess.

Comment

He earned his shot but I rather see them fight someone else.

Comment

Working...
                      X