Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison Decisions Jermell Charlo, Controversial Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feels like charlo edged it

many close rounds

but i felt charlo won the last 2, didnt score rbr but feels like 7-5 type decision for charlo

Comment

• I still see Charlo knocking Hurd out, hes wide open for shots, Charlo sparks him early

Comment

• Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
        And some people think it's a forgone conclusion that Charlo beats Hurd. I think Hurd takes his best shots and wear him down like he did against Lara, Trout, AND Harrison.
        Yeah. I used to think Jermell was going to win that fight easy but after his last two outings I'm starting to have my doubts.

Comment

• If there was any doubt Charlo just took it away.

8-4 worst case

Harrison just didn't have enough urgency too worried about his shoddy stamina and getting chin-checked.

Comment

• Harrison is so ****ing timid. He threw 2 great body shots in the last minute of the fight. Frustrating. Decent performance from Charlo. Shows how a great jab can really disrupt an opponent.

Comment

• Jermell is very solid, but I never see anything special, always leaves you expecting more. Just good enough to get by guys like Harrison, Trout, Hopkins, Vanes and John Jackson. Holy **** Harrison won???? WTF

Comment

• Holy ****!

Comment

• Wait...what???

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Jesus I had no idea Korobov had done so ****ing little since Lee KOd him. He's fought once since 2016. Wow.
                    And his last fight was nine months ago at LHW. How does Jermall continue getting these types of opponents?

And OOOHHHH ****!

Comment

• Good decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X