Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison Decisions Jermell Charlo, Controversial Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CharMall got outboxed nearly every fucking round, and won 11-1, 8-4 and 7-5? FUCK those trash ass judges. These commentators and Larry Hazzard need to get their eyes checked too. Holy shit, that was horrible.

Comment

• I really believe Hurd could beat both Charlos.

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
        Interviews?????
        I was thinking the same.

Comment

• So the commentators complain about the scoring on the first fight but don’t bother to say anything about those two hazzard’s cardsin the second fight? Could they be anymore bias?

Comment

• Cong**** to both Charlo and Korobov. Korobov raised his stock high. GGG-Korobov. Make it happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              For a stand-in Korobov did great. Shows he's in the gym constantly and doesn't slack-off.

Korobov need more fights, because he's that good ..........
              He was already scheduled for tonight.... Just got a "promotion" to the main event... And yes he's good... I always liked him...

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                119-108?
                I'm not sure the 116-112 scorecards sit right with me either tbfh. You mean to tell me Jermall won 8 rounds?

Sometimes I just think it must be me that can't score a ****ing fight because every single week I'm well off.
                Yeah the 119 card is so bad it distracts you from the other two.

I thought Charlo was going to demolish him and then it just seemed like he was losing those early rounds so clear that it didn’t seem feasible he could have won many even with help.

I don’t even know what to think. We must not know ish about boxing.

Comment

• Jermell looked very sloppy and missed ALOT BADLY but I thought he won 7-5. Jermall sc****d by too with either a draw or 7-5 win. Korobov was taking Jermall to school the first half of the fight but seems to continue to have a stamina problem. Korobov fought hard though and will be in the mix and get some good fights. If Korobov has won 7-5 it wouldn’t have been a robbery. Both Charlos seemed to have been humbled today.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                    I really believe Hurd could beat both Charlos.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      That one Card... but Jermall did win that one
                      All three cards didn't accurately display the fight imo. This is why I don't mind the house fighter getting bad decisions sometimes. It kinda balances out with all the times they get the benefit of the doubt. Korobov potentially gets a draw with three different judges.
                      Last edited by kiaba360; 12-22-2018, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X