Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does Wilder do If Fury Prices himself Out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won't happen, but it will be Breazeale in that case

Comment

Good question that I don't have the answer to. Even though Fury won in most people's opinion Wilder still has the belt and gets to call the shots. I doubt he gives Fury morn money than he gets or fights Fury in the UK so if Fury's demands are too high he must chose between fighting his mandatory or AJ. I think he might fight his mandatory because he thinks he can almost certainly win that fight and he may not be so confident of beating AJ in England.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
        Why would Wilder not just fight Joshua then if the split Fury was asking for was too high?
        I mean if it were me, everything would be on hold until I got that rematch out the way. Idgaf about no money, they throwing money around in boxing right now.

I guess I would feel anxious to get him in the ring and dominate him like I did everyone else.

Comment

Fury always said 50/50 he is not the type to kill the fight by being primadonna

Comment

When are folks going to understand that not everyone acts like Matchroom?

Wilder and Fury are friends.

The first fight was EASY to make.

The rematch will be EVEN EASIER.

They both realized they could make money fighting each other AND stick it to Hearn at the same time.

But, I bet neither man imagined a draw, something that would enhance BOTH their positions and have them sitting on an EVEN BIGGER MOUNTAIN OF CASH.

It'll be Vegas, sometime in the first 6 months of next year.

And it will be bigger than any fight AJ has ever had.

Comment

I think they will work it out. It isn't like dealing with princesses Joshua or Canelo.

Comment

I knew Mike Tyson. Hed ko Wilder in 1

Comment

There is a question to be had here. There is an argument to say Fury should demand 60/40 in his favour after morally winning the first fight.

Is that pricing himself out? Or is Wilder pricing himself out by not accepting the offer to go to Wembley and fight for 40%?

I’m sure that would still be a bigger payday for both - an if they don’t agree financially there is almost siding with Fury now. Wilder has to accept less to go prove himself again because to me he lost and is down to at least #3 in the division. Arguably you could say Whyte might beat him too.

Comment

This thread doesn't make any sense.
                    Like Warren said, and most people agree, they are on the driver's seat in the rematch, not Wilder's camp.
                    They decide where and when to hold the fight.
                    It also means Fury will get the bigger slice of the pie in the rematch.

Comment

Tyson Fury does not want the immediate rematch with Deontay Wilder, and his team don't want the Anthony Joshua fight next ether!

Comment

Working...
                      X