Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does Wilder do If Fury Prices himself Out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
    Tyson Fury does not want the immediate rematch with Deontay Wilder, and his team don't want the Anthony Joshua fight next ether!
    I think a lot of this has to do with his child being due around the time a fight would happen.

I don't think Tyson is shying away from anyone.

I do think some folks have gotten Tyson's ear and are talking to him about letting the rematch and/or the all England showdown marinate.

But, let's be clear.

Biggest fight Fury can have next is Vegas with Wilder, no question.

As far as Fury demanding 60-40 his way, that's hilarious.

Fury nor Wilder are those kinds of men and they are savvy enough to realize what they are worth to one another, unlike other folks.

Comment

This is a different fight bc they BOTH WANT IT. There will be no such thing as pricing out, etc.. I think politics are being set aside for this fight, and this fight only

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
        I think a lot of this has to do with his child being due around the time a fight would happen.

I don't think Tyson is shying away from anyone.

I do think some folks have gotten Tyson's ear and are talking to him about letting the rematch and/or the all England showdown marinate.

But, let's be clear.

Biggest fight Fury can have next is Vegas with Wilder, no question.

As far as Fury demanding 60-40 his way, that's hilarious.

Fury nor Wilder are those kinds of men and they are savvy enough to realize what they are worth to one another, unlike other folks.
        Well it looks like Anthony Joshua will face Dillian Whyte next because? Deontay Wilder is chasing the Tyson Fury rematch. But I honestly don't think this fight happens in April or whenever they plan to have it! 'Warren stated that? they want it in the summer if the fight is staged within the UK'.

Everyone is banging on about how good the heavyweight division is now? If you really think about it, there are only three heavyweight active now, that would turn afew heads in a bar full of the 90's heavyweights. Whyte, Fury & Joshua.

Tyson Fury does not want to face Deontay Wilder next, to be honest? I think Fury & his team seen something in Wilder that they did not expect. I keep bringing this up but, it just seems like at Elite level Tyson Fury does not like immediate rematches.

Comment

Well it looks like Anthony Joshua will face Dillian Whyte next because? Deontay Wilder is chasing the Tyson Fury rematch. But I honestly don't think this fight happens in April or whenever they plan to have it! 'Warren stated that? they want it in the summer if the fight is staged within the UK'.

Everyone is banging on about how good the heavyweight division is now? If you really think about it, there are only three heavyweight active now, that would turn afew heads in a bar full of the 90's heavyweights. Whyte, Fury & Joshua.

Tyson Fury does not want to face Deontay Wilder next, to be honest? I think Fury & his team seen something in Wilder that they did not expect. I keep bringing this up but, it just seems like at Elite level Tyson Fury does not like immediate rematches.
          I think the rematch will indeed be in the summer, probably late May or early June.

And, it will be in Vegas.

Comment

Tyson Fury does not want the immediate rematch with Deontay Wilder, and his team don't want the Anthony Joshua fight next ether!
            Give it a rest you mong, you have nothing to back up your ridiculous claim and Fury has proven that he fears no man. Why would Fury be scared of ducking a fight(s) he's already won once before?

Now piss off and go back to dreaming about AJ's sweaty nutsack.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
              It also means Fury will get the bigger slice of the pie in the rematch.
              Seems unlikely. Wilder has the belt and is the one that makes American PPV a reality. Fury doesn't have the leverage to get the lion's share and if Wilder was willing to give up the lion's share, why not just fight Joshua?

Both sides seem very quiet, which usually indicates negotiations are going well. I don't see either side making any crazy demands. The first fight was a success, the second fight will be a bigger success. Doubt either side wasn't to mess this up.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                I doubt that will happen. It'll be 50/50 in England. Wilder will duck, he wants the corrupt judges in America.
                Well, they are better than the corrupt judges in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by SHAW ARUM DUVA View Post
                  Seems unlikely. Wilder has the belt and is the one that makes American PPV a reality. Fury doesn't have the leverage to get the lion's share and if Wilder was willing to give up the lion's share, why not just fight Joshua?

Both sides seem very quiet, which usually indicates negotiations are going well. I don't see either side making any crazy demands. The first fight was a success, the second fight will be a bigger success. Doubt either side wasn't to mess this up.
                  Tell that to Frank Warren. He already made it firmed he's taking the helms.
                  Last time I checked, he was already talking about whether to hold the fight in Wembley or Vegas.
                  This is understandable to me because both sides knew Fury won the fight.
                  I don't even think there would be much opposition from the Wilder side,
                  anyways, as they are more interested in spiting Eddie Hearn than anything else.
                  Last edited by rickJen; 12-30-2018, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                    Give it a rest you mong, you have nothing to back up your ridiculous claim and Fury has proven that he fears no man. Why would Fury be scared of ducking a fight(s) he's already won once before?

Now piss off and go back to dreaming about AJ's sweaty nutsack.
                    Well what is his issue with not having immediate rematches when, they are easy fights to be made? If he is not going to face Wilder or Joshua next, who is he going to fight?

I understand that at some point he fell ill after, the fallout of the Kiltschko vs Fury II fight. But at elite level, he seems not to take immediate rematches.

I am not even a big Anthony Joshua fan, I have no emotional rapport with any of the current heavyweights to be fair. David Haye was the last heavyweight fighter, and fighter in general that I was a loyal supporter of from start to finish.

Comment

--- Signs with Josh...

... Next dummy question?

Comment

Working...
                      X