Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dana White Reacts To De La Hoya's Challenge To Fight on May 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markther View Post
    No a real man doesn’t dress up like this. And all you have to do is google Oscar lingerie and they pop right up in seconds. But what I enjoy more is f.....your mother & wife & daughter in their little asses-LMAO!!! GTFOH CLOWN!!!!
    Classy retort.
    Go back to googling "Oscar lingerie" like the little pansy you are.

Comment

Even in fishnets Oscar would spark Dana White out easy.

Comment

Your the dumb ass by your comments. Oscar is a trained and accomplished professional boxer. He doesn’t come off tough to me challenging Dana. He is a little b....just like you. Another b....on here behind a computer calling out names-LMAO. You ain’t about that life, trust me. I would stump your little punk ass to the ground and spit on you. Talking like you tough, GTFOH....LMAO!!!
        Bytch shut you mouth you like Dana White another 40 year old suburban loser that wakes up one day gets your ears pierced buys some biker pants and pretends he's a tough guy. Thats you and that's what Dana is. lol Fact Dana White only fight experience and training was in boxing. He never had the balls to lace up any gloves and step in a ring or cage. He's a phony and just because today he dresses and acts like a MMA fighter don't mean shyt. Like Floyd said about how he was a puzzy back in the day and now pretends to be a tough guy

"Dana White, I remember when you used to carry my bags. And remember Dana White, I showed you love. You had the little Bullenbeisser patch I wore on my trunks for you, Dana. I’ve always been good to you. But then all of the sudden he cut his head bald and he’s such a tough guy. He’s such a tough guy.” - Floyd Mayweather

Comment

What a freaking novela!
          Dana is just salty GBP beat him to the payday! Tbh DW had prolly been sitting on the idea for years! So gbp can come a long and take it!
          Lol what a joke and dana’s answer was a way to tuck his balls between his uterus! What a coward

Comment

Balls to back up what, challenging a MMA promoter to a boxing match??? Why not do no rules MMA, you got “real” balls right.

And you don’t want none of me. I would seriously f...you up with no mercy. Just tell me where you are, you would be eating out of a straw the rest of your pathetic ***** ass life!
            I'm in Fullerton California. When you gonna come meet me so we can deal with this issue we got??

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              I'm in Fullerton California. When you gonna come meet me so we can deal with this issue we got??
              *cricket sounds*

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
                *cricket sounds*
                Yeah you read his message..
                He asked where I'm at so he's basically saying he'll come over and beat my ass,...
                So I'm waiting for a response to see when he's gonna come beat my ass

Comment

He asked where I'm at so he's basically saying he'll come over and beat my ass,...
                  He's not going to reply!
                  He's hiding under his bed.

Comment

Or, I don't know what time zone he's in,
                    but his mommy might have told him that it's bed time.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
                      Or, I don't know what time zone he's in,
                      but his mommy might have told him that it's bed time.
                      Lol, yeah he's in bed playing with his Dana White Barbie now...

Comment

Working...
                      X