Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dana White Reacts To De La Hoya's Challenge To Fight on May 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
    LOL I knew he would run away from the challenge, Dana is nothing but a big fat PÜssy, with a big, big loud mouth but no balls.
    How many professional hall of fame boxers have you faced in your day?

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
      You won’t really know if that’s me or not. There are a lot of public photos online. I will 1000% be at that gym at 4 pm on Saturday. I guarantee that. Show up, it’s a public place, no worries. Stop playing detective and making excuses now.
      😂🤣 Shut up biitch you've been exposed!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        Lol, exactly! He's just a fuccing loser lame stealing pixs from Instagram... 🤣
        that pic is from 2003. Don't nobody wear fanny packs anymore.

Comment

Lol, exactly! He's just a fuccing loser lame stealing pixs from Instagram... 🤣

I bet you he looks more like this

Comment

• Is DLH more or less admitting he's dumber & a worse promoter than White but could still beat him at boxing?

That's pretty much how it comes across when a pro boxer challenges someone making fun of them to a boxing match.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              that pic is from 2003. Don't nobody wear fanny packs anymore.
              Lol, damn I didn't even see that till you mentioned it.... 😂

Comment

Lol, damn I didn't even see that till you mentioned it.... 😂
                Your making excuses now...just be there at 4 pm....I already know your not going to show up. I will definitely be there, that’s all I can tell you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowballer View Post
                  I bet you he looks more like this
                  Lol, I'm sure he does! Or he some fat,greasy, fat fucc who's never stepped inside a gym before and lives off cheeseburgers...

Comment

You won’t really know if that’s me or not. There are a lot of public photos online. I will 1000% be at that gym at 4 pm on Saturday. I guarantee that. Show up, it’s a public place, no worries. Stop playing detective and making excuses now.
                    Boxing gyms are not public places unless they are owned by the city, and if its owned and operated by the city, bare knuckle will not be allowed nor will you have access to the ring unless you're enrolled in their gym program.

Brutha, you is 1000% full of shyte.

Comment

Your making excuses now...just be there at 4 pm....I already know your not going to show up. I will definitely be there, that’s all I can tell you.
                      Lol, shut up Punk! Just give up already! Everyone on here clowning you're ****** ass!

Comment

Working...
                      X