Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dana White Reacts To De La Hoya's Challenge To Fight on May 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markther View Post
    All these internet Punks on here. Dana isn’t afraid of Oscar, especially the guy that quit against Manny. It doesn’t make any sense to challenge someone who has never been a good professional boxer in the ring before. Is a money grab, that’s all it is. But you have a bunch of dumb asses here that can’t see the trees from the forest. IF your a real man, you challenge people to a street fight with no rules or an MMA fight with no rules. As much as I like boxing, it’s a sport for real b.....that need a Ref & Gloves. F...that, bare knuckles, settle it like that.
    Actually you gotta be a special kind of the dumb fuccckkkk if you think Dana isn’t scared of Oscar.

You dumb ass noob probably came here from a wwe forum, do you even know who the ****kk Oscar De La Hoya is idiot?

Dumb ass kids here need to get the fuxkkk out when grown folks talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
      YOU'RE calling other people "Internet punks"? REALLY???
      You just posted photos of a crossdresser on a boxing forum.
      I think I prefer "internet punks" over "internet Pansies".
      Have some damn respect for yourself!
      I don’t have to go back and forth with you over the Internet, that’s being a real punk. Pick a time and place, I have plenty of money to travel anywhere in the world. Other than that, you are just a little b....trying to throw shade in cyberspace, probably from your mother basement. She knows I’m hetero***ual-LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        Actually you gotta be a special kind of the dumb fuccckkkk if you think Dana isn’t scared of Oscar.

You dumb ass noob probably came here from a wwe forum, do you even know who the ****kk Oscar De La Hoya is idiot?

I don’t have to go back and forth with you over the Internet, that’s being a real punk. Pick a time and place, I have plenty of money to travel anywhere in the world. Other than that, you are just a little b....trying to throw shade in cyberspace, probably from your mother basement. She knows I’m hetero***ual-LMAO!

Comment

Lmao White running scared, like every white boy when you confront them for what comes out of their mouth in person.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            Bytch shut you mouth you like Dana White another 40 year old suburban loser that wakes up one day gets your ears pierced buys some biker pants and pretends he's a tough guy. Thats you and that's what Dana is. lol Fact Dana White only fight experience and training was in boxing. He never had the balls to lace up any gloves and step in a ring or cage. He's a phony and just because today he dresses and acts like a MMA fighter don't mean shyt. Like Floyd said about how he was a puzzy back in the day and now pretends to be a tough guy

"Dana White, I remember when you used to carry my bags. And remember Dana White, I showed you love. You had the little Bullenbeisser patch I wore on my trunks for you, Dana. I’ve always been good to you. But then all of the sudden he cut his head bald and he’s such a tough guy. He’s such a tough guy.” - Floyd Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              I'm in Fullerton California. When you gonna come meet me so we can deal with this issue we got??
              I’m going to be in CA this weekend actually, perfect!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post

LOL
                I'd be shocked if Dana White has sparred one round of boxing or MMA in his life.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                  LOL
                  I'd be shocked if Dana White has sparred one round of boxing or MMA in his life.
                  I would be surprised if your punk ass has gotten into one fight in your life-LMAO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                    Lmao White running scared, like every white boy when you confront them for what comes out of their mouth in person.
                    Now I would 1000% agree with this. White people are quick to call the cops-LMAO!!!

Comment

Great response from Dana. I've been following their little war from the start of it and as both a boxing and MMA fan (but boxing first and more religiously) I have to say Oscar looks silly here. His mma event wasnt bad but it wasnt good either. Oscar told some lies and Dana fact checked him. Also Dana had one of the fighters, Chuck Liddell, make Oscar look like a liar regarding paying him the most he's ever been paid. Oscar could not factually respond and defend himself so he challenges the 50 year old MMA promoter to a BOXING match. Doesnt make him look tough, it just makes him look like a bully. Had he challenged Dana to a full MMA rules fight, although it would still be cowardly to call out a 50 year old non fighter, at least it would put Oscar himself at a disadvantage. He has no MMA training and Dana surely does even if just beginner level. So that I could respect a little. But the more Oscar speaks up in public and puts himself out there to be made the fool of, he is doing a disservice to boxings reputation. We the boxing demo do not cosign his emotional passive aggressive behavior whatsoever and he really needs to stop. Dana is a twat and often opens his mouth in a way that makes the UFC look dumb but hes right in this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X