Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dana White Reacts To De La Hoya's Challenge To Fight on May 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markther View Post
    Stop, you are looking ****** now. When I do come into Compton and message you, you wont respond so stop fronting on here. I can verify that I am 6-8, over 250 lbs. I have a lot of family in Compton and that’s a fact. You ain’t about that life or smoke, acting tough in cyberspace. Just another b....ass white man that will call the cops-LMAO!!!!
    I don't care how big or tall you are and I give you my word as a man that I won't call the cops no matter what!
    But you called me out so don't flake out now!

Comment

Stop, you are looking ****** now. When I do come into Compton and message you, you wont respond so stop fronting on here. I can verify that I am 6-8, over 250 lbs. I have a lot of family in Compton and that’s a fact. You ain’t about that life or smoke, acting tough in cyberspace. Just another b....ass white man that will call the cops-LMAO!!!!
      Hahahahaha

Comment

Dana White don’t want that smoke, Oscar Dela Rolling Pins would put that man on a stretcher!

Comment

[QUOTE=BigStomps;19364884]I don't care how big or tall you are and I give you my word as a man that I won't call the cops no matter what!
          But you called me out so don't flake out

At least you sound tough over the Internet-LMAO!!!! I will definitely message you to see and we can post the video here for everyone to see-LMAO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            I don't care how big or tall you are and I give you my word as a man that I won't call the cops no matter what!
            But you called me out so don't flake out now!
            At least you sound tough over the Internet-LMAO!!!! I will definitely message you to see and we can post the video here for everyone to see-LMAO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              So you shook? Thought so. Oscar shut that loud mouth up quick. Exposed that fake tough guy. White was dweeb then turned 40 had a mid life crisis shaved his head took steroids and now pretends he a tough guy bullying and robbing fighters. Oscar would of beat that crook something vicious.
              **** boxing take it to the streets, If Oscar wants to promote MMA then fight MMA.

I'll put money on it that he won't take an MMA fight.

Comment

Lol this guy...
                Internet tough guy here, watch out.
                He bout dat life.

Comment

Okay fair enough!
                  See you this weekend!

Comment

Yup pssy Dana’s response .You are now de la hoyas b-i-t-c-h,fake tough guy .

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      Okay cool! Message me when you get to Cali and I'll send you the address and you can come see me k.
                      Don't flake out now! Be a bigger man than Dana White!
                      I stay in Pico Rivera. I can ref or at the very least witness and if its ok record the bout.

Comment

Working...
                      X