Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Skipped Fury Fight To Avoid 'Hard Questions'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To come to Ajs fight they offered him a commentating job, flights, hotel, ringside seats and jis own personal press conference ...

they offered Joshua nothing ,,, that's how much Wilder wanted him there.

Widlers 23rd fight was against Owen Beck who lost his last six .. whoever Joshua fights next you can guarantee it will be a top yen heavyweight.

Wilder you're a coward quit and go home.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
      Wilder talks too much to the media. Just go ahead and take the damn fight up or just STFU.

If it is another bluff, call it, otherwise just go ahead and fight AJ and be done with this F a g g o t's media talk.

Nowadays I am starting to think that Wilder really wants no part of AJ.
      LOL Aj needs permission to talk to any cameras or his pimp (eddie) will speak for him so no more of those 50m comment slip ups lmfao. AJ fans salty that their fighter doesn't has any personality and can't verbally defend himself if confronted.

Comment

I don't blame Joshua for not attending that fight. It's the same reason why he didn't want Deontay attending his Joseph Parker fight. He feared it may be trouble because Wilder was intending on entering the ring after the fight to provoke a confrontation with him. After all he is a gentleman. Therefore I'll give him a pass.

Moreover, AJ would have been on very hostile territory. You already had at least two of the top three heavyweights in the world fighting each other and both would have tried to provoke a confrontation with him; Where it could have possibly turned physical and a melee would have ensued.

Somebody could have gotten hurt. So I think he made a wise decision to not attend the fight the Wilder/Fury fight.

Comment

Very simple. Late 2019, 50/50 for the lineal undisputed championship in the UK. Wilder and Fury will probably make as much money in the rematch as Joshua has in any of his fights so it should be very easy for Joshua to accept even parity. In the meantime, Joshua can take care of the Pulev IBF mandatory in April. Then, for the Wilder-Fury rematch, Joshua should actually show up and be part of the conversation. Otherwise there may be more interest in a Wilder-Fury rubber match.

Comment

AJ being very protected against other HW. Eddie does not want any media footage of AJ getting punked in real life getting called out by other fighters. It will hurt his image lol. eddie knows AJ can't verbally defend himself.

Comment

I dont care about Joshua answering hard questions,just make the damn fight already

Comment

Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
                LOL Aj needs permission to talk to any cameras or his pimp (eddie) will speak for him so no more of those 50m comment slip ups lmfao. AJ fans salty that their fighter doesn't has any personality and can't verbally defend himself if confronted.
                Dude, I am not an AJ fan, I am a boxing fan.

You can check my posts were I clearly state that these two a s s h o l e s are nothing but prima donnas.

Now, I want to see the fight, not Wilder talking s h I t everywhere instead of saying yes and coming to fight if he is so secure he will win.

Just say yes and make the da mn fight!

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  I don't blame Joshua for not attending that fight. It's the same reason why he didn't want Deontay attending his Joseph Parker fight. He feared it may be trouble because Wilder was intending on entering the ring after the fight to provoke a confrontation with him. After all he is a gentleman. Therefore I'll give him a pass.

Moreover, AJ would have been on very hostile territory. You already had at least two of the top three heavyweights in the world fighting each other and both would have tried to provoke a confrontation with him; Where it could have possibly turned physical and a melee would have ensued.

Somebody could have gotten hurt. So I think he made a wise decision to not attend the fight the Wilder/Fury fight.
                  It sounds like you wish they all had mattresses instead of gloves as well.Confrontations have been happening like that well before your time and will be happening well after, it's part of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                    It sounds like you wish they all had mattresses instead of gloves as well.Confrontations have been happening like that well before your time and will be happening well after, it's part of the game.
                    I get and understand all of that. I'm just saying that is not Joshua's style. Remember that modern boxing began in Great Britain and was regarded at the time as a gentleman's sport; Which exuded both class, style and grace.

That's the image that AJ is trying to uphold. He perceives himself as a role model and a upstanding global citizen. Jawing, trash talking and getting down and dirty is just not his thing. His style are gentlemen handshakes and agreements.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                      There's a contract for Wilder they say, that says everything Wilder needs to know.
                      No, Wilder needs to know how much, where and when and it needs to meet his expectations. This after all is a business proposition.

Comment

Working...
                      X