Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Skipped Fury Fight To Avoid 'Hard Questions'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    I'm the one who is twisting things? Have you not read back what you're writing?

I'll tell you what. Why don't you point out where i'm "Twisting" things?
    You're really irrational and even starting to confuse yourself.

You should log off for a bit and get some fresh air and calm down i think.

It's only boxing mate. If you're this defensive and crazy because your idol is being exposed as a ducker and now Fury is the national hero, then maybe you should find another sport or hobby because it's not healthy to be seething over something like this.

It's not like you even enjoy boxing, that's how it looks on anyway, all you do is post in defence of Matchroom fighters. It's a bit weird.

Comment

But the guy you quoted isn't? That's the deranged madness i'm talking about.

And no, i'm not trolling anything. I'm the one talking sense here. But continue to be oblivious to it all like you are doing. I'll just see you as being as bad as they are.
      I'll say one thing for you, You Don't Give Up.

Comment

• Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
        The money was coming from Showtime. Think about it: neither Wilder or Joshua are with BT Sport, but somehow BT Sport is going to front the money for Joshua, a fighter that is under contract with a rival network?

The president of Showtime explains it best here (after 9:30)

Oh boy...
        When Espinoza heard Warren let the cat out of the bag, of course he was going to deny it. Haymon and co never had the money on their side of the fence so needed someone over here to put up a lot of the money. We now know this to be BT Sports. Forget what this idiot is saying. Finkle didn't want Hearn to see the conditions before he accepted for a reason. This is the reason. Only idiots and those with an agenda want to dispute it.

Comment

• Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
          You're really irrational and even starting to confuse yourself.

You should log off for a bit and get some fresh air and calm down i think.

It's only boxing mate. If you're this defensive and crazy because your idol is being exposed as a ducker and now Fury is the national hero, then maybe you should find another sport or hobby because it's not healthy to be seething over something like this.

It's not like you even enjoy boxing, that's how it looks on anyway, all you do is post in defence of Matchroom fighters. It's a bit weird.
          I'm irrational? I'm not the one going round saying Joshua only fights old men while ignoring the fact that Fury fought Wlad when he was 39 years old. Neither am I the one who thinks Floyd giving 2% of the PPV is the same as the situation going on with Joshua and Wilder. so it seems you're confused yourself. Add that to the fact you think being given a round of applause means you're now the darling of British boxing when it's very clear Joshua is still the man to lead the charge.

Who's defending Matchroom fighters? We're talking about Joshua. Him being a Matchroom fighter doesn't even come into it.

When was AJ exposed as a ducker? He's tried getting Wilder into the ring with no success. If you think having your offers turned down equals to being a ducker, then good luck to you. But it clearly seems like you're trying to downplay Joshua for what ever reason and will always twist things to suit. So the fanboy here is you.

Comment

I'm irrational? I'm not the one going round saying Joshua only fights old men while ignoring the fact that Fury fought Wlad when he was 39 years old. Neither am I the one who thinks Floyd giving 2% of the PPV is the same as the situation going on with Joshua and Wilder. so it seems you're confused yourself. Add that to the fact you think being given a round of applause means you're now the darling of British boxing when it's very clear Joshua is still the man to lead the charge.

Who's defending Matchroom fighters? We're talking about Joshua. Him being a Matchroom fighter doesn't even come into it.

When was AJ exposed as a ducker? He's tried getting Wilder into the ring with no success. If you think having your offers turned down equals to being a ducker, then good luck to you. But it clearly seems like you're trying to downplay Joshua for what ever reason and will always twist things to suit. So the fanboy here is you.

Nobody said Wlad was young when Fury fought him, but he was younger than when AJ fought him and on a decade long winning streak, active etc. He was ripe for the picking when AJ got him at 41 and coming off a loss.

Anyway, we all know what AJ is. Hope you enjoy the matchroom card tomorrow to find out who AJ's next opponent is, because he has no intention of fighting the top fighters.

And Fury is the people's champion. The sweetheart of the nation.

Fury is an icon to the average person on the street.

Comment

• Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
              Nobody said Wlad was young when Fury fought him, but he was younger than when AJ fought him and on a decade long winning streak, active etc. He was ripe for the picking when AJ got him at 41 and coming off a loss.

Anyway, we all know what AJ is. Hope you enjoy the matchroom card tomorrow to find out who AJ's next opponent is, because he has no intention of fighting the top fighters.

And Fury is the people's champion. The sweetheart of the nation.

Fury is an icon to the average person on the street.

Nah, Wladimir was old at 39 when Fury fought him as well. You're just a hypocrite who has double standards.

Joshua fought Whyte and Parker when they were young, so he has beaten fresher opponents than Fury has. Yet you said that beating old men were Joshua's legacy. What is Fury's legacy? Beating the same old man that Joshua beat and Wilder? It seems Joshua is ahead when it comes to fresh world class fighters.

Comment

Nah, Wladimir was old at 39 when Fury fought him as well. You're just a hypocrite who has double standards.

Joshua fought Whyte and Parker when they were young, so he has beaten fresher opponents than Fury has. Yet you said that beating old men were Joshua's legacy. What is Fury's legacy? Beating the same old man that Joshua beat and Wilder? It seems Joshua is ahead when it comes to fresh world class fighters.
                Lol Parker come on.

The guy went life and death with Takam and Andy Ruiz. Parker is a B or C level fighter that just happened to pick up one of Fury's belts by beating the modern day Butterbean in Andy Ruiz, and might have arguably lost that fight.

I wouldn't speak too soon. Chisora might end up being AJ's next opponent. Fury has already whooped him twice, made him quit on his stool, yet he is fighting one of AJ's best wins tomorrow, and probably beat him in their first fight.

Fury beat an old Wlad, of course, but he was still confident, on a streak and dominating the division.

AJ fought an inactive older one, no longer dominant and lacking confidence because Fury toyed with him.

Cut it any way you want, AJ's best win is a Fury leftover. That's not even up for debate.

Comment

When Espinoza heard Warren let the cat out of the bag, of course he was going to deny it. Haymon and co never had the money on their side of the fence so needed someone over here to put up a lot of the money. We now know this to be BT Sports. Forget what this idiot is saying. Finkle didn't want Hearn to see the conditions before he accepted for a reason. This is the reason. Only idiots and those with an agenda want to dispute it.
                  Got your update from a very reliable source did you? Guess you never listened to the interview because you have it all figured out? Sid-Knee knows more about the Wilder-Joshua negotiations than the president of Showtime. Amazing...

Any proof or should we just take your word for it?

Comment

• Joshua got the invite from Wilder, but he heard that Wilder was setting him up to be met by Big Baby before he got to the ring, lmao. Sounds familiar lol...

Comment

Working...
                    X