No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Destroys Rocky Fielding in Three For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BestPR View Post
    ...DLH can make him a champion all day long, But, he'll never be a People's Champion...long live the real Mexican Peoples Champions!!!
    Are you fuuckiingg serious canelo has faced stiffer comp tHan anyone else.

Are you this vocal when others guys go on their bum of the month campaigns or is it just for canelo because he’s Mexican?

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      The truth is tell that to all the pro euro guys here.

I want to hear you say that next time these euro cats gather like lynch mobs trying to bash anyone not euro
      they can kick rocks too. There are boxers that should be praised and criticized from all countries, and the bs should be called out regardless if you share a culture with them or not

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
        Fcuk off child. This is a boxing site, your focus is clearly on something else.
        ...chicken de la Hoya, chicken Canelo, chicken Slowhand...LMFAO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
          It was Rocky Fielding...
          You're right, it was a guy who Mundo stopped in the 1st. I may be completely off my rocker but Canelo just seemed very massive and his shots were incredibly audible. Canelo is a top notch fighter and Fielding is not. The outcome makes sense and maybe I am just skeptical.

Comment

• If you are any kind of boxing historian you have heard of Joe Louis and the " bum of the month club". That's what this felt like. Not hating on Canelo but in May, fight a top guy , please!

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              People are getting way too worked up. If Canelo doesn't fight someone top level in May you can criticize him but this was clearly just a stay busy fight to make sure that Canelo got in the ring twice in 2018. And when you can fill up an arena against a dude like Fielding and make big money doing it then why not? Chavez did the same thing back in the day.
              That’s how bad it is around here if a euro cat takes an easy tuneup he’s a beast and well deserved but if canelo does it oh my god the haters go crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                Do you know what an analogy is moron? Flip the script the Dems have done the same thing. Basically both sides do it, called whataboutism.

That’s what goes on here. Now that you’ve been schooled you are dismissed.
                Sorry but it was a ****ty analogy. Fail

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  Are you fuuckiingg serious canelo has faced stiffer comp tHan anyone else.

Are you this vocal when others guys go on their bum of the month campaigns or is it just for canelo because he’s Mexican?
                  ...not a Mexican thing...Canelo was helped all along the way...DLH's money...enjoy your chicken soup!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    take away generous decisions and you're not accurate in your belief he's surpassed them. Marquez is also still ahead of him and morales beating pac in their first fight is better than anything Canelo has done. The fighters he mentioned had balls and were warriors. They didn't spend 4 plus yrs of their careers fighting scrubs and guys in their late 30s. I also don't recall any of them ever dropping a belt to avoid an opponent for 2 yrs.
                    You do realize what Canelo did tonight only the 3rd fighter to have accomplished his feat of moving up to SMW and winning a title. The other two are Sugar Ray Leonard and Tommy Hearns. So sorry but these are undisputed facts and no amount of belly aching can change these facts. He is a multi divisional multi time champion with many years to come

Comment

• ...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's everbody...Peace!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X